What's new

Still nothing on where the following skins are???

Ironically, I asked WB Games Support ages ago about the whole Noob Saibot Klassic Mask, what did I get in return? Just a basic response saying they cannot give out game info details etc. I've gotten to the point with MK 11 that I've unlocked all I can and grinding ToT is not fun now, so until they release everything that I want, I just don't see the point in playing it.

kantboy-2

Ripper
Just so you guys remember; the krypt items are divided into 5 groups:

Kronika Vaults
Kenshi Chests
Soul Chests
Shrine
Regular chests

And every single group has specific gears and skins tied to it. The more you find, the more they start to limit the returns.

That's how I found what's available for Kano, before reading all the other crap.

So, get fucked guys. Thanks, NRS.

By chance have you found "Klassic Kano Prime" Eye Shield?

I literally have every gear piece for Kano from the Krypt except that Eye Shield and it's driving me mad.
I literally just posted this on Reddit earlier today before seeing this post on here. It's been driving me fucking insane too, grind after grind.

Trying to make the closest Trevor Goddard skin and NRS does this shit!

I don't know which sets you're looking for, but this may help: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16sMPddLy3bQOq0py6hkQ66mw-kdIl1V283jf1BYNDkA/edit#gid=2126791283

For TOT gear and skins that have been discovered, it lists which specific TOT you'd be looking for.
This has Skarlet's Garnet Minion outfit (which I've been desperately searching for) down as a 100k shrine donation, but the game says it's in the towers. Now I don't know what to believe. I'm being mind gamed in single player.

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
This has Skarlet's Garnet Minion outfit (which I've been desperately searching for) down as a 100k shrine donation, but the game says it's in the towers. Now I don't know what to believe. I'm being mind gamed in single player.
pretty much there a lot toll tip errors

Definitely, 100% a 100K shrine donation... I know because I personally entered that after getting it from the shrine.

This is some mega ass bullshit right here. The one Shao Kahn skin I want, is completely unobtainable? Wtf? Why even show it and list it as “Krypt” if it’s not in there? God damn.

At least the one Jade skin I’ve been trying for since launch (Inner Circle) doesn’t seem to be on the list. Still no idea if it’s in the Shrine, a Kronika Vault, or what... Guess I’ll just keep throwing money away with my fingers crossed...
100K Shrine donation: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16sMPddLy3bQOq0py6hkQ66mw-kdIl1V283jf1BYNDkA/edit#gid=1572126836

POPTDP

Noob
Is there a way we could sticky this unless there already is another’s topic already?

Just so that when the time finally comes that these skins ARE found, we can all know

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Is there a way we could sticky this unless there already is another’s topic already?

Just so that when the time finally comes that these skins ARE found, we can all know
this .... cause this thread is really useful, indeed :)

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
Anyone find the Rainbow Warrior skin for Jacqui? Been wanting that one for awhile, don't see it on the Unattainable List.

If you equip the “Double Tap” kosmetic skin

and when you select that variation, press the options/start button to select instead of the usual button for an alternate color palette!!
It looks just like Rainbow Warrior

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Just so you guys remember; the krypt items are divided into 5 groups:

Kronika Vaults
Kenshi Chests
Soul Chests
Shrine
Regular chests

And every single group has specific gears and skins tied to it. The more you find, the more they start to limit the returns.

That's how I found what's available for Kano, before reading all the other crap.

So, get fucked guys. Thanks, NRS.
wow this is fucked up

I was going to say "glad I stopped playing the Krypt months ago" but the wait is pointless. I'm screwed either way.

This has to be the worst loot/grind system I have ever seen.

PeNNyw1ZE_TDC

Master level Noob
The only skin I want is the Skarlet Kold war skin and its only accessible if you pre ordered the game in fucking Russia.....

All of this stuff is on the disk of the game we paid for, just let us have it, why hide it? Why not at least let us buy it?

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
The only skin I want is the Skarlet Kold war skin and its only accessible if you pre ordered the game in fucking Russia.....

All of this stuff is on the disk of the game we paid for, just let us have it, why hide it? Why not at least let us buy it?
They want release slowly ..I don’t get it either

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Has anyone seen the "Royal Bloodline" skin of Shao Kahn? It says it is obtained in ToT but i havent seen it since launch and i ve been stalking ToT like crazy for that skin.

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
Has anyone seen the "Royal Bloodline" skin of Shao Kahn? It says it is obtained in ToT but i havent seen it since launch and i ve been stalking ToT like crazy for that skin.
Nope, not in char towers either...unappeasable foe is close enogh (stage 5 char towers)

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.

Pirate Kano is actually his best skin

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Not even in char towers, so hasnt appeared imo...besides first princess is better....havent seen either.
I have 51/60 for her skins.. So now I know I've been grinding for nothing.

Unless the kollector gets it.