What's new

Still nothing on where the following skins are???

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Regarding Subzero's Tundra skin, you can unlock Wintry Mix from the towers (I think Sub's Stage 5), and since both Tundra and Wintry Mix are the opposite player versions of one another, just equip Wintry Mix and when you start the match select the variation using Start instead of 3, you'll play using the Tundra skin.
I saw it in the store a couple of days ago I think, it's the pale blue one right?

stokedAF

casual kahnage
I have at least one of the unobtainable shao kahn skins. Wanton violence was the name but I couldn’t tell you where I got it. It might have been in one of the newer Shang towers.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
It's so freaking dumb dude, like I just spent 700k and got nothing for Cassie or Kano. I hate randomized gear drops it's such a waste of time.
It’s seriously the worst. I wish they’d just let us buy them outright, like with Injustice 2.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
It’s seriously the worst. I wish they’d just let us buy them outright, like with Injustice 2.
Yeah, I thought it was going to be like that but I feel that they fear backlash if they do that since it was a shitstorm when the game came out.

DDustiNN

Yeah, I thought it was going to be like that but I feel that they fear backlash if they do that since it was a shitstorm when the game came out.
What makes it even worse is that they implemented diminishing returns. When I put 100k into the slot machine and only receive an augment... when I still have a fuckton of “Krypt” skins to unlock... oh my god that makes my blood boil and I am ready to throw my controller at the TV.

Same goes for the AI Battles. For those rewards, I only have 2 skins remaining, and 4 gear pieces (yes I went and looked through every single character). Yet when I get my 5 daily wins, I’m getting nothing but fucking hearts and souls (which are absolutely useless at this point). That’s why I went and checked - I thought maybe I had actually unlocked everything and that’s why I wasn’t getting rewards anymore. NOPE! It’s just built to piss you off, that’s all.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
There wouldn't be a backlash if they let us just purchase all of the gear items and skins with coins. Give them a fucking absurd price tag for all I care, as that ensures that people will have to grind if they really want a specific item. But at least you KNOW what you'll be getting. Keep the coin amounts the same for randomised drops, in which you COULD obtain that same item but you've got much less of a chance compared to purchasing it outright for more coins. That way you give the player the choice of 'spend more coins, get what I want' or 'spend less, potentially get it'. But you still retain the players interest as they'll have to grind regardless.

They have nothing to lose doing this. Pisses me off. One thing they cannot do though, is allow them all to be purchased with real money or time crystals. That will cause a shit storm, it has to be coins.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
What makes it even worse is that they implemented diminishing returns. When I put 100k into the slot machine and only receive an augment... when I still have a fuckton of “Krypt” skins to unlock... oh my god that makes my blood boil and I am ready to throw my controller at the TV.

Same goes for the AI Battles. For those rewards, I only have 2 skins remaining, and 4 gear pieces (yes I went and looked through every single character). Yet when I get my 5 daily wins, I’m getting nothing but fucking hearts and souls (which are absolutely useless at this point). That’s why I went and checked - I thought maybe I had actually unlocked everything and that’s why I wasn’t getting rewards anymore. NOPE! It’s just built to piss you off, that’s all.
YES I was wondering why I was getting augments, that is such BS.

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
I finally got jade red skin with no hood just gotta pump 100k in each time. I’m getting closer to getting all the 100k skins . Oof

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
There wouldn't be a backlash if they let us just purchase all of the gear items and skins with coins. Give them a fucking absurd price tag for all I care, as that ensures that people will have to grind if they really want a specific item. But at least you KNOW what you'll be getting. Keep the coin amounts the same for randomised drops, in which you COULD obtain that same item but you've got much less of a chance compared to purchasing it outright for more coins. That way you give the player the choice of 'spend more coins, get what I want' or 'spend less, potentially get it'. But you still retain the players interest as they'll have to grind regardless.

They have nothing to lose doing this. Pisses me off. One thing they cannot do though, is allow them all to be purchased with real money or time crystals. That will cause a shit storm, it has to be coins.
yep, these remaining skins and gears, if they want to charge 1 million coins per each one, with the game coin, ok, go ahead with this shit .... at least you know you will gain the skin/gear somewhere in time, and not depending of some bullshit rng tiny algorithm chances or whatever this fucking krypt system is based of :mad:

Afumba

Noob

OMG... dont even start with AI battles... i am missing only 1 AI battle unlock and i cant get it. Its easily been like 100wins+ in a row of nothing but 5hearts, 25 souls, 2500 coins, easy fatality token... even more frustrating is that losing gives you a better reward than winning (augments are mostly useless but still better than the crap you get from from winning).

Now i am only waiting for the info to pop up that the item is bugged...

trufenix

bye felicia
Haha, you guys this is literally their favorite kind of complaining. They retweet this stuff on twitter for laughs.

Spektor

Noob
Anyone find the Rainbow Warrior skin for Jacqui? Been wanting that one for awhile, don't see it on the Unattainable List.

DDustiNN

It's allllll in the Shrine man lol. Sad truth.
I think that eye piece was on the “unobtainable” list, before they removed the gear pieces following the last patch. Maybe that means you’ll finally have a chance now!

So the Kitana skin I've been looking for for weeks, and spent millions in this damned shrine Is unobtainable...
Not the ideal solution, but I've gotten around this by using the yellow variant of that skin, and then pressing start for the alternate color which turns it into edenian blue. Better than nothing I guess...

I have wasted 3 mil in kenshi chests looking for that Kano eye gear.

There's 2 full sets of gear tied to ToT and I still don't know which ones they are. And Cangaceiro has it's own set and there's another set coming as well. Fuck.

They tied gear and skins to KL and future DLC towers; they could've let players know that tiny fact in advance and we would've waited, but, you know, 'player retention' and all that shit, waste koins like a crazy man.

This fucking game...
I don't know which sets you're looking for, but this may help: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16sMPddLy3bQOq0py6hkQ66mw-kdIl1V283jf1BYNDkA/edit#gid=2126791283

For TOT gear and skins that have been discovered, it lists which specific TOT you'd be looking for.