What's new

Question - Sonya Blade Sonya's Secret X-Ray Brutality

PROKTOR

Noob
There's a secret brutality that can be done with her x-ray and unknown requirements...
if they are met, the opponents head will cut off.

Anyone know the exact ones? I've been doing testing and found some methods that work but nothing concrete every single match. One thing I do know for sure is it can be in any variation. Wonder if more kombatants have secret ones too. Any info would surely help.

Last edited:

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
I can have a look properly when I am home but I think all you need to do is end the match with 50% health in any variation with forward 3. Its so her its awesome. The best thing about it you can military stance 4 and then do f3 it all links and looks cool.

PROKTOR

Noob
I don't see anything, but if he did unlock it then I'd like to see a screenshot. All next gen consoles can do so.
It is not on the list. I did unlock all her normal brutalities, but this x-ray one is unlisted. I can post a shot after I do it again, or you can check out the video that was posted of the brutality

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
It is not on the list. I did unlock all her normal brutalities, but this x-ray one is unlisted. I can post a shot after I do it again, or you can check out the video that was posted of the brutality
Could you link me the video please? I must find Shinnok's now.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Could it be that you need to flawless them and finish with an xray? I'm goi and to test some things out when I get home.

PROKTOR

Noob
Could it be that you need to flawless them and finish with an xray? I'm goi and to test some things out when I get home.
Done this on 1 player with no flawless before and really really low health on myself... and not every flawless I get triggers it... it's a toughy. i just use two player to test easier

Last edited: