What's new

Sonic Fox´s initial thoughts about Injustice 2 chars

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicFox5000

The Best.
Regulate me? I have MY head in my ass? You said multiple times in the video that you have "fans" that are going to follow what you say. I don't run around telling people i'm better than them and can beat them any day of the week.

You don't get what i'm saying, possibility or not, people are going to believe what you're saying because you're in the position that you're in. You need to consider that when you spout bullshit like you did in this video, but who am I kidding? Bullshit is the best thing you output, right next to tournament wins.

I didn't gloss over what you said, i'm telling you that people are going to take your word as fact REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU SAY. Speculation or not, some people just don't care.
You talk as if you know me which you know nothing about :pc
If your going off my twitter personality, then my esports personality has really made you salty then I see. If people take what i say as fact and cant realize what speculation is, then thats there fault lmfao. And this "Im better than them" on twitter thing is very hilarious because well:
1st they can money match me anyday of the week
2nd i usually say that shit when they start talking shit first
3rd they are usually my friends im talking to.
Trash is the best thing you output. If you think what i said in the video is bullshit then i dont really give a fuck cuz its uh, my opinion and not yours lmfao. I am well capable of what effect I have when I state opinions, hence I keep them to a minimum. And you LITERALLY just contradicted yourself here so,
"You said multiple times in the video that you have "fans" that are going to follow what you say"
"People are going to believe what you're saying because you're in the position that you're in."
Try again sweetie, because I understand my fanbase far more than you do since you aren't me :pc

RexxyC

what's done is done
You talk as if you know me which you know nothing about :pc
If your going off my twitter personality, then my esports personality has really made you salty then I see. If people take what i say as fact and cant realize what speculation is, then thats there fault lmfao. And this "Im better than them" on twitter thing is very hilarious because well:
1st they can money match me anyday of the week
2nd i usually say that shit when they start talking shit first
3rd they are usually my friends im talking to.
Trash is the best thing you output. If you think what i said in the video is bullshit then i dont really give a fuck cuz its uh, my opinion and not yours lmfao. I am well capable of what effect I have when I state opinions, hence I keep them to a minimum. And you LITERALLY just contradicted yourself here so,
"You said multiple times in the video that you have "fans" that are going to follow what you say"
"People are going to believe what you're saying because you're in the position that you're in."
Try again sweetie, because I understand my fanbase far more than you do since you aren't me :pc
No honey, I'm only talking about what i've seen represented through videos of you, and honestly you're proving my point further right now.
My line about you telling people you're better than them was to counter what you said about me having my head up my own ass, when in reality I don't think i'm that great of a player, but you seem to think you're gods gift to fighting games.
It doesn't matter if they start talking shit first you extra bitch, be humble; maybe people would actually start to respect you then.
Sweetheart, if you're gonna start with the "it's my opinion" mess, you've already lost. I never said it wasn't your opinion. I said people will follow your opinion as fact.
Also how is that a contradiction? Both lines say the same thing in different ways.
Finally, I wouldn't wanna be you. You go back on your word when you get heated (which you clearly are now), and you think you're some big personality when in the end all you are is a sad little boy with an ego bigger than his actual status.

SonicFox5000

The Best.
No honey, I'm only talking about what i've seen represented through videos of you, and honestly you're proving my point further right now.
My line about you telling people you're better than them was to counter what you said about me having my head up my own ass, when in reality I don't think i'm that great of a player, but you seem to think you're gods gift to fighting games.
It doesn't matter if they start talking shit first you extra bitch, be humble; maybe people would actually start to respect you then.
Sweetheart, if you're gonna start with the "it's my opinion" mess, you've already lost. I never said it wasn't your opinion. I said people will follow your opinion as fact.
Also how is that a contradiction? Both lines say the same thing in different ways.
Finally, I wouldn't wanna be you. You go back on your word when you get heated (which you clearly are now), and you think you're some big personality when in the end all you are is a sad little boy with an ego bigger than his actual status.
If you don't think im humble then you definitely only know my esports personality which is funny cuz you just proved my point farther which is that you dont know me at all. Which is perfect because idc if you know me or not, it just adds you hater
And id like you to name the people i talk shit to that I have actual beef with :pc
Like name "these people" you keep mentioning because its p funny. Idk what image your sparking your head where people dont respect me, but ya know
when you come to an offline event rather than being a piece of shit online youd probably see that :pc

RexxyC

what's done is done
If you don't think im humble then you definitely only know my esports personality which is funny cuz you just proved my point farther which is that you dont know me at all. Which is perfect because idc if you know me or not, it just adds you hater
And id like you to name the people i talk shit to that I have actual beef with :pc
Like name "these people" you keep mentioning because its p funny. Idk what image your sparking your head where people dont respect me, but ya know
when you come to an offline event rather than being a piece of shit online youd probably see that :pc
Honey, you're tragic. You can throw me in the hater category, but it doesn't change what I said.
People who are humble don't talk about how many supposed fans they have, or imply how they could win in an offline match if someone showed up. I know you well enough to know that I, much like most other people, wouldn't bother acknowledging who you are outside this site.
Frankly, it's embarrassing that when people look up who the top NRS player is, you're sitting there.
You keep saying that I said you have "beef" with people, but you can quote that line for me if you want.
You can take your Carlton Banks lookin ass, and have a seat.

SonicFox5000

The Best.
Honey, you're tragic. You can throw me in the hater category, but it doesn't change what I said.
People who are humble don't talk about how many supposed fans they have, or imply how they could win in an offline match if someone showed up. I know you well enough to know that I, much like most other people, wouldn't bother acknowledging who you are outside this site.
Frankly, it's embarrassing that when people look up who the top NRS player is, you're sitting there.
You keep saying that I said you have "beef" with people, but you can quote that line for me if you want.
never talked about how many fans i have, ive just acknowledged they are there. And just because you know like 2 or 3 more people that dislike isnt the majority lol
But i mean you still proved my point even farther to not tell me these people you were tlking about and all the people that dislike me so

s i t y o u r a s s d o w n lmfao
Come t an offline event and then see how im like ;3c

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Respect?
People who care about what someone does in a game?
Esports personality?

Wtf is this shit i just spammed d1 earthshaker and d2 backbreaker all the time and thought that's what you're supposed to do in the game.

Also yes, I believe SonicFox and I also believe everyone's going to play captain cold ffs now i have to switch to another char

Branden Delio

PSN: C9-Keiji
"its embarassing that when people look up who the top NRS player is, you're sitting there"

This has to be the biggest haterade statement ive seen on this thread so far. You know damn well you wish it was you sitting there.

You want to blow him up so bad for making a speculation video about characters but you have resulted to just attacking him as a person and are completely off topic.

Its a speculation video, its an opinion, anyone with at least some intelligence understands the difference between someone stating their opinion based on speculation and someone stating facts based on experience.

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
You ARE a hater. You turn almost every thread you post in into an unnecessary shitstorm. It's because of people like you that the good players discuss character/tech in their pms and not out there in the open. I can't recall for the life of me how many times this has happened.

RexxyC

what's done is done
never talked about how many fans i have, ive just acknowledged they are there. And just because you know like 2 or 3 more people that dislike isnt the majority lol
But i mean you still proved my point even farther to not tell me these people you were tlking about and all the people that dislike me so

s i t y o u r a s s d o w n lmfao
Come t an offline event and then see how im like ;3c
You say these things like you're a common conversation topic. I've probably talked on a 1 to 1 basis to one other person about you, today, as this conversation is happening.
2 or 3 people? What a KII.
You didn't quote the post about me saying you have beef with people though.

"Come t an offline event and then see how im like"

Status
Not open for further replies.