What's new

Sonic Fox´s initial thoughts about Injustice 2 chars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espio

Kokomo
I mean, I'm not entirely defending good players. They can be just as stubborn as anyone on here if not more so. I remember at one point someone stated many guides in MKX were made by people who didn't know what they were talking about. If that's the case and you think you can do better, make a better guide, don't bash the people who try their best but are possibly still learning. You can argue the case that they get tired of ignorance and complain but they can be just as problematic as well. Some people care enough to complain but not to take action which is just as unproductive.

Some people don't realize on here that if you can disagree with something but don't bash someone for it. This applies for anyone.
I don't want to get too far off the rails with this fun speculation thread cause that is what it's supposed to be and nothing more. The problem with humanity not even just on the internet, but everywhere you go is this: people argue to be right. They don't argue to learn or to inform. It's all about scoring mental points instead of productive clarity and insight. If you have knowledge or can do it better, please collaborate. Like all things in life, some appreciate it, others do not. This reminds me of the Tom Brady scenario where most people are friendly then one or two people trolls and it's "this community" instead of just calling out the person fucking with you lol.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Present yourself better online and I wouldn't see you the way that I do. End of story.
He just explained to you that he acts differently online the elsewhere on purpose so you don't have to judge him just on that alone. Now you're forcing him to act online the same as offline just so you can see his real-self? Are you a child who can't tell the difference even after the man already explained that to you???

I'm sorry but that's just stupid, like seriously.

RexxyC

what's done is done
He just explained to you that he acts differently online the elsewhere on purpose so you don't have to judge him just on that alone. Now you're forcing him to act online the same as offline just so you can see his real-self? Are you a child who can't tell the difference even after the man already explained that to you???

I'm sorry but that's just stupid, like seriously.
So people shouldn't act like themselves online? They get free passes to act stupid?

xMEECH

Dyslexic
When I met sonic for the first time at an offline event he was nice af to me for no reason even though back then I was 100% a random with zero accomplishments

When you get the results sonics got you get the bragging rights too and tbh he's not even flexing as hard as he could be

Rexxy is probs some random who can't get any respect through results but still wants attention so their only option is talk shit for no reason. Congrats bud you made a fool out of yourself, stay online with no accomplishments

Branden Delio

PSN: C9-Keiji
Why is it embarrassing, have you been reading this whole thing i've had with him here? People at his level regularly wouldn't entertain stuff like that. I may be wrong, but one of the first pro games I ever watched was Injustice Pig v Fox.

The difference between the two is that I see Pig helping people out and even at one had his own video series (he may still have it, I haven't checked in a while), and Fox sits on TYM arguing (wrongly, might I add), about the video he made. I may be wrong, but I personally have never seen Pig argue with someone at this level. That's the difference between a professional and Fox. It would be nice to have a professional at the top of the chain to represent our community.
You said specifically that it was embarrassing to be sitting there when searched on google, NRS best player.

Still unsure how that feat is anywhere in the realm of embarrassing, but ok.

Secondly, he didn't make the video, he already explained how the video came to be. Go back and read.

Thirdly the contents of said video are PERFECTLY acceptable.

Lastly, he doesn't have to be a youtube content creator and help out the NRS community like Pig did. As much as we loved the video series pig put together it isnt a requirement of a NRS champion and if you feel like he should be doing more for the community just because hes one of the best you are an entitled little bitch.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Why is it embarrassing, have you been reading this whole thing i've had with him here? People at his level regularly wouldn't entertain stuff like that. I may be wrong, but one of the first pro games I ever watched was Injustice Pig v Fox.

The difference between the two is that I see Pig helping people out and even at one had his own video series (he may still have it, I haven't checked in a while), and Fox sits on TYM arguing (wrongly, might I add), about the video he made. I may be wrong, but I personally have never seen Pig argue with someone at this level. That's the difference between a professional and Fox. It would be nice to have a professional at the top of the chain to represent our community.
Pig starts shit with people all the time. Don't get me wrong, I love how fast he's willing to call out BS but he's about the worst example you could have used when talking about argumentative top players.

And ironically, Fox is one of the only top players who still posts tech to TYM. Obviously he doesn't now because INJ2 isn't out yet, but other than REO fox posts more tech than almost any top players. So to go on some rant about how all he does is argue on TYM is hilarious.

You don't have to like Fox's personality or persona, but to act like he does nothing for the scene is dumb.

RexxyC

what's done is done
You said specifically that it was embarrassing to be sitting there when searched on google, NRS best player.

Still unsure how that feat is anywhere in the realm of embarrassing, but ok.

Secondly, he didn't make the video, he already explained how the video came to be. Go back and read.

Thirdly the contents of said video are PERFECTLY acceptable and everyone you just named would agree.

Lastly, he doesn't have to be a youtube content creator and help out the NRS community like Pig did. As much as we loved the video series pig put together it isnt a requirement of a NRS champion and if you feel like he should be doing more for the community just because hes one of the best you are an entitled little bitch.
I'm entitled because I don't want the champion of our games to be a child? Yall are wild.

RexxyC

what's done is done
Pig starts shit with people all the time. Don't get me wrong, I love how fast he's willing to call out BS but he's about the worst example you could have used when talking about argumentative top players.

And ironically, Fox is one of the only top players who still posts tech to TYM. Obviously he doesn't now because INJ2 isn't out yet, but other than REO fox posts more tech than almost any top players. So to go on some rant about how all he does is argue on TYM is hilarious.

You don't have to like Fox's personality or persona, but to act like he does nothing for the scene is dumb.
I did say "I may be wrong". I didn't say all he does is argue on TYM? I said that's all I ever see him do. See how perception works?

If you don't think im humble then you definitely only know my esports personality which is funny cuz you just proved my point farther which is that you dont know me at all. Which is perfect because idc if you know me or not, it just adds you hater
And id like you to name the people i talk shit to that I have actual beef with :pc
Like name "these people" you keep mentioning because its p funny. Idk what image your sparking your head where people dont respect me, but ya know
when you come to an offline event rather than being a piece of shit online youd probably see that :pc
Oh and to add to that, if you truly dislike me, youve probably have never been to an offline event, therefore i dont really care and I assume your a hater who thinks they know me lmfao
You're*

SonicFox5000

The Best.
how dare he talk mad amount of shit to his friends he must be a grade a asshole!!! he doesnt even help his community out and hes super fraudulent and unprofessional. Its not like he didnt make like 4 fox it up character guides and posts tech every now and socializes with more half the community yeah fuck that guy

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
So people shouldn't act like themselves online? They get free passes to act stupid?
Twitch chat and an actual forum are 2 very different beasts.
First of all, I got some news for you. People can talk stupid shit anywhere on the internet and not just on Twitch, do you know how maybe toxic-ish comments I see on YouTube videos? That platform isn't Twitch, yet these comments are still there.

And secondly, everyone can be a bad person on the internet on purpose just to make themselves feel better and that is wrong, but other times people can say shit for different reasons like what Sonic Fox said, like that he usually talks shit after other people talked shit to him and so on. That's not being an asshole to make yourself look better, and the guy explained that to you straight up. So you make demands to him? You can't do that even if he wasn't as big as he is.

You need to calm down bro.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
how dare he talk mad amount of shit to his friends he must be a grade a asshole!!! he doesnt even help his community out and hes super fraudulent and unprofessional. Its not like he didnt make like 4 fox it up character guides and posts tech every now and socializes with more half the community yeah fuck that guy
yeah fuck em I agree bud!!!!!!!!

bout time seomeone tells it how it is!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.