What's new

Sonic Fox´s initial thoughts about Injustice 2 chars

Status
Not open for further replies.

RexxyC

what's done is done
little did rexxy know the way i talk to the people online 99% of them are my friends lmfaooooooo
how dare he talk mad amount of shit to his friends he must be a grade a asshole!!! he doesnt even help his community out and hes super fraudulent and unprofessional. Its not like he didnt make like 4 fox it up character guides and posts tech every now and socializes with more half the community yeah fuck that guy
you still can't @ me though. you continue to prove my point about being unprofessional, but just keep going.

RexxyC

what's done is done
RexxyC let go of your pride. Trying to prove yourself will only make you feel worse and i mean that sincerely
Who are you? I was right about what I said about him, and if he wasn't Sonic Fox more people would agree with me. Yall can keep trying it though.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
I didn't gloss over what you said, i'm telling you that people are going to take your word as fact REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU SAY. Speculation or not, some people just don't care.
And that's his fault why?

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
This isn't about fault, this is about him pretending like it isn't gonna happen and pawning it off on it being "his opinion" etc etc.
Seems like a strange thing to be upset about. I've met Fox irl, and he's a pretty cool dude. He was coaching me in my first offline tourney when I was playing Batgirl.

RexxyC

what's done is done
Seems like a strange thing to be upset about. I've met Fox irl, and he's a pretty cool dude. He was coaching me in my first offline tourney when I was playing Batgirl.
Perception is a strange thing, isn't it? It's almost like he acts like a little bitch online and someone else in person.

Someone makes a thread designed to help people pick their characters when the game launches by sharing his opinion.

Another person accuses that same person of never helping the community or sharing anything.

This isn't Fox's thread, but you tried.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I honestly don't think people would get flamed as hard for making this type of video as you guys make it out to be.

Yeah it wouldn't get the same level respect as a Sonic Fox video, but it makes sense.

I think this particular video would have gone over okay. For one, it wasn't a tier list. If a random made a video about what characters he is looking forward to trying, who he thinks looks good/appealing, and who he thinks might be weak based on what we know, I think it would've done fine.

Besides most of the REAL TYM shit eaters seem to have yet to stumble on this thread, so it would've been alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.