What's new

Tech Sinestro Push Block Trait setup (DEAR GOD)

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Ok.. but why would anyone pushblock Sinestro of all characters. It's not like his pressure is overwhelming or hard to block. I mean outside of his vortex. You either block or you get hit. But if you blocked right why would you pushblock?
You're in another page, he has to pushblock you, if you apply pressure and HE pushblock you get punished

RIF

Noob
You have even watched Marvel? I know you are upset but damn dude. This is relatively tame to having INFINITES.
Marvel has a multi-layered neutral and pressure game that goes far beyond what is possible in Injustice. TAC infinites can be had by a HUGE portion of the cast, not just ONE character. Assists can alter and change the pacing and dynamic of a match-up. Everyone in Marvel can TOD with the right team combination.

This is not the same thing. This is limited to ONE character in a game where pressure is mostly linear. It's broken.

E

Eldriken

So...shoutouts to how busy TYM's been over the last few days with the "tech" discoveries we've had?

My alerts are goin' nuts, lol.

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
You have even watched Marvel? I know you are upset but damn dude. This is relatively tame to having INFINITES.
@Eldriken

I understand man. mvc is broken, but there are teams and setups where you can kill the character that has the infinite. And almost every team has a kill combo.

Nrs has ALWAYS made broken games. Every last one of them.. This is fucked up universally though. You have to hit him to kill him, and hittimg him = pushblock into 40+ damage in his favor.. So 4 bars, Full trait, plus his already good zoning and vortex makes for a realllly fucked up character.. Maybe he hasnt explored his full max damage potential yet, if he doesn't then someone will..

Now tell me, how do we beat this?

Last edited:

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
Marvel has a multi-layered neutral and pressure game that goes far beyond what is possible in Injustice. TAC infinites can be had by a HUGE portion of the cast, not just ONE character. Assists can alter and change the pacing and dynamic of a match-up. Everyone in Marvel can TOD with the right team combination.

This is not the same thing. This is limited to ONE character in a game where pressure is mostly linear. It's broken.
Im not saying it isn't broken because it is. BUt on a comparative level it doesn't even compare.

lol wow I fail. Yeah this is pretty insane tech.

If you try to apply any pressure at all he gets a combo into vortex or interactable reset. I wouldn't bet against Wound Cowboy at SCR...

What interests me the most was hearing earlier Sinestro can fully recharge trait after one of the pushblock combos if I read correctly. Trait all the time makes this even better.

RIF

Noob
What interests me the most was hearing earlier Sinestro can fully recharge trait after one of the pushblock combos if I read correctly. Trait all the time makes this even better.
Against most people, yes. F2D13 pushes the opponent full-screen and recovers very quickly. If you HAVE to advance without a teleport, it's very likely the Sinestro player as built full trait.