What's new

Tech Sinestro Push Block Trait setup (DEAR GOD)

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Explain, please.
B1YOLOcancel into f3 will pierce the pushblock and leave Sinestro launched. Unless I'm mistaken, mashing trait shot at any point through the entire thing does not make it come out.

If Sinestro blocks low high THEN pushblocks, well sir, then it's back to being a guess between YOLO cancel and b1slide. He can pushblock the f3 but not a b1 slide if he doesn't commit to blocking low.

And this is just option 1.

I could EASILY be missing something though. Been a while since I played Sinestro.

I played NRS TESTER on XBL and he 10 - 0 me with sinestro v. Wowo...

Nice trolly smurf-name btw whoever you are....

I ate the unblockable in the corner .... Yes it is literally unblockable.

He did not use the trait setup. He 10 - 0s wowo without a doubt.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord

10-0 is overreacting WAY TOO much dude lol. WoWo still has 50/50 options on her pressure, but she will get punished if Sinetro guesses right this time, 3-7 most likely but it's kinda early to tell.

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
Panty

We both have a life bar

I have trait and 2 bars

How exactly do U win the match
I don't win the match regardless. I just think it's in the game as intended. I assume all characters get slight advantage but Sinestro seems to be the only one to really get any advantage off of it. If they make it all 0 Advantage across the board that's fine too. I think getting hit by invisible mb bola for no reason is far dumber.
I'm not considering this from a "who gets more from the tech" standpoint as what just makes sense. Why should batgirl be able to mb bolas that aren't even there?
But with that said I wouldn't be mad if they made PB neutral... And buffed my character

E

Eldriken

This will make things kinda interesting versus Doomsday.

If his trait's active, he doesn't give two squirts of piss about being pushblocked. Also, if the Sinestro player pushblocks too early during a MB Venom, the armor will absorb it. But that's easier to deal with than traited Doomsday.

So, how did the corner feel? You ate like 50-60%? And put back in a vortex?

We haven't even talked about how bad this could be in the corner. Or I might have missed it.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
B1YOLOcancel into f3 will pierce the pushblock and leave Sinestro launched. Unless I'm mistaken, mashing trait shot at any point through the entire thing does not make it come out.

If Sinestro blocks low high THEN pushblocks, well sir, then it's back to being a guess between YOLO cancel and b1slide. He can pushblock the f3 but not a b1 slide if he doesn't commit to blocking low.

And this is just option 1.

I could EASILY be missing something though. Been a while since I played Sinestro.
W ZOD I can swipe ff MB

Actually NOPE

Push block=1 hit
Trait shit = 2nd. Hit
We lose Ricky

We lose raws

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
You guys do realize there is a recovery state after pushblock right? And that sinestro can fire his trait WHENEVER HE WANTS TO, while he is not in hit or block stun (pushblock takes you out of block stun).

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
You're extremely challenged
what 40-60% are you talking about? the most i was able to get was:
push block trait dashin d2 b1 shackles, b3 ji3 b213 for 24% but its extremely tight and
push block trait dash trait, b3 ji3 b12, ji2 b213 for 38%

seems like the most reliable though is: pushblock trait shackles, b13, 3, fb for 18%

RIF

Noob
What about bounce cancels breaking through?

Even if it does work, 2 bars just to be placed in the same situation again is pretty lame.

E

Eldriken

What about bounce cancels breaking through?

Even if it does work, 2 bars just to be placed in the same situation again is pretty lame.
Agreed.

I personally feel this shits all over BG's bola glitch.

Reactions: RIF