What's new

Tech Sinestro Push Block Trait setup (DEAR GOD)

RIF

Noob
this is definitely broken. sinestro is a scumbag.
We were saying this about Bane and Batgirl not 1 day ago. I love Sinestro's SMUG face. It's like he knew he had this all along.

I agree this tech is OP. Pushblock should not leave you vulnerable, but it should also go through armor. Yeah, I said it.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
This isn't about pushblock leaving you vulnerable, Joker also has setups off of that. This is about Sinestro in particular abusing this.

Lol, nerf pushblock and make Joker completely unviable or change just Sinestro's trait.

RIF

Noob
@colt don't patch this or the bola thing.

Let this be soft banned, wait half a year to see if there's more bullshit and then make a final patch. Support your game and do it the right way. Unless you can quickly hotfix this easily.
Hotfix WHAT, exactly? The trait? Pushblock? Trait's ability to fire during PB animation? What exactly are you suggesting?

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I played NRS TESTER on XBL and he 10 - 0 me with sinestro v. Wowo...

Nice trolly smurf-name btw whoever you are....

I ate the unblockable in the corner .... Yes it is literally unblockable.

He did not use the trait setup. He 10 - 0s wowo without a doubt.
That's p2w, I beat his Sinestro with WoWo, but got destroyed by cowboy and neither of them used this push block BS.

Agreed that this makes Sinestro vs WoWo 10-0

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
what 40-60% are you talking about? the most i was able to get was:
push block trait dashin d2 b1 shackles, b3 ji3 b213 for 24% but its extremely tight and
push block trait dash trait, b3 ji3 b12, ji2 b213 for 38%

seems like the most reliable though is: pushblock trait shackles, b13, 3, fb for 18%
The 38% example but ending in shackles ji2 interacatable

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Hotfix WHAT, exactly? The trait? Pushblock? Trait's ability to fire during PB animation? What exactly are you suggesting?
If they increase the start up of the trait shot i guess it won't be avle to connect, if they increase 1 frame it won't work i guess.

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
Yes just press back . .
Ok I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. What part of this setup are you claiming you can block? Are you saying the trait shot from Sinestro after a push block is not guaranteed or that the shackles after trait shot is not guaranteed? What character were you able to block this setup with? Give a specific setup, ie the exact strings you used on the character, if it was midscreen or corner.

Here was my test that agrees with what everyone else in the thread is saying.

Sinestro vs Flash in training.
Sinestro in right corner.
Record Flash standing for a moment > Walk forward > b2,2,f3 > hold down immediately for several seconds.
Playback recording
As Sinestro charge trait > Hold back > Mash Meter Burn > Trait as soon as push block comes out > Shackles after trait shot hits

If this was blockable by Flash he would not have been hit by whichever part was blockable. This is not the same as having the AI do it because it is literally just playing back human input. If you can provide a setup like this allows someone to block you'll be right, if not everyone else in the thread is right.

*Edit: left out step for Sinestro

Last edited:

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
NW will have to do some extra work to get in on that ass now :(

How the fuck are we supposed to beat him now??? That was the only thing that gave me comfort in this fuckin mu, knowing that once i got in, i was doin work on that ass.. << and that ass was gonna feel it.. BUT NO MORE..........

Nrs confirmed most broken games ever made..

E

Eldriken

How the fuck are we supposed to beat him now??? That was the only thing that gave me comfort in this fuckin mu, knowing that once i got in, i was doin work on that ass.. << and that ass was gonna feel it.. BUT NO MORE..........

LOL

I'm not laughing AT you, but at your response. That shit is funny, dude. You've got me laughing hysterically.

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati

You have even watched Marvel? I know you are upset but damn dude. This is relatively tame to having INFINITES.

E

Eldriken

You have even watched Marvel? I know you are upset but damn dude. This is relatively tame to having INFINITES.
Gotta agree with Hysteria on this. If you're wanting to compare devs based on having the most broken game ever, Capcom takes it easily with MvC3 and UMvC3.

I mean, just fucking look at Virgil and Zero as characters. Then look at Dr. Doom's Hidden Missile assist. Then there's Morrigan. I could go on for days giving reasons why (U)MvC3 is more broken than Injustice or MK.

Oki based characters can't do much anymore IMO. Maybe bane can fight back due to his armor.

I see it on paper as "if you fuck up and I block, you're fucked" GGs.