What's new

Should Kabal be banned in competitive play? (Community Discussion)

Should Kabal be banned?

• Total voters

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
Anyway, there are respectable top players such as; CURBOLICOUS Slips , and etc. that feel Kabal should be banned. Don't some of you think these guys would know more about this manner since they experience Kabal at the highest level? No one here is right or wrong. Just keep it level-headed and discuss what's best for the community and the game.
...and is relatively easy to pick up and effective in some of the most basic hands.
Quoted for contradiction, as a LOT of this community has faced (and toiled with) Kabals that are half your calibur.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
You can't be serious with that chart.
LMAO I didn't see any of those 5-5 MUs I asked about.....what's your list look like, Tay? I think REO's trollin' with all the 6-4's being the his worst MU. Doesn't he struggle w/ Jax, Kang and Cage up-close and Kenshi, Freddy and Mileena from a distance. I'm probably wrong but I thought I heard something along those lines.....plus look at all the times CDjr beat REO's Kabal w/ Jax.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
Then if removing the cancel is out of the question. I suppose any "fixes" would have to be on the gas blasts.
Most peoples salt isn't that hes got really good zoning, or that he has really good pressure. Its that he has both.
I don't want to see any character banned, and I don't want to see any Kabal mains forced to play other characters
out of grief from the community either. If Kenshi had nomad dash cancels, people would riot. If Jax got
instant air energy waves, people would riot. I just wish they could find a perfect balance to make everyone happy.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
This character has no bad match-ups, dominates all characters in the game, and is relatively easy to pick up and effective in some of the most basic hands.

Please take time to think about your decision before voting. Thanks.

Discuss.
Why would you suggest/offer up the option for Kabal to be banned, when we have 90% cyrax one bar combos, and smoke 100% combos?