What's new

Saucy Jack is giving away money.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I imagine nightwings should be setup after a pound or ex pound.

That's pretty much the practical use of both moves.

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
So the countdown to UFGT is upon us.

First major for people to prove themselves that they can "see" these 50/50s.

Anyone going to take the challenge at UFGT? Put up or shut up time kiddoes.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
So the countdown to UFGT is upon us.

First major for people to prove themselves that they can "see" these 50/50s.

Anyone going to take the challenge at UFGT? Put up or shut up time kiddoes.
Are you going to implement the VXG payout timing structure for this?

GGA Saucy Jack

Are you going to implement the VXG payout timing structure for this?
Absolutely not. Cash on hand. Just as the challenger needs to have cash on hand and has to make the post immediately after.

But I doubt anyone is going to actually do it. Everyone like to talk about how they can "see" something, but no one wants to prove it.

I wonder why that is.

GGA Saucy Jack

You should also do Sinestro's vortex since a lot of people say they can react to it.
The only reason I didn't include that one, is because I personally am not proficient in doing it. The other 50/50s are easy. Stand in front of you and do a move. The Sinestro one requires practice on my part, and I'm busy training for UFGT.

Also, I have not personally done enough research on the Sinestro vortex to say with the certainty I say on the other ones. I agree with you that it most likely can't be seen, but until I've personally tested it like the others, I'm not going to make it a challenge.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
So you also think ground pound vs stand 2 is reactable? Will you be taking the challenge? This thread is for doing, not talking please.
Yeah I'd love to man but I live thousands of miles away :(
I do think this thread is awesome though.
Also you should go for 1F1 vs 1F2. Standing 2 vs GP isn't about the starting frames, it's that standing 2 has a completely different animation that's how you can tell.

GGA Saucy Jack

Yeah I'd love to man but I live thousands of miles away :(
I do think this thread is awesome though.
Also you should go for 1F1 vs 1F2. Standing 2 vs GP isn't about the starting frames, it's that standing 2 has a completely different animation that's how you can tell.
It is unfortunate that you live so far away. It would have been fun to do the challenge.

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
I want so bad for someone to try this but I predict no offline player will even try it. Biggest misconception is reaction to something specific vs movement. Just because your opponent doesn't mix it up enough or has noticeable patterns doesn't mean you are really reacting to the right thing.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
The only issue I see with this challenge is the fact that it is entirely possible for someone to guess every time, make 5 correct guesses out of 30, and say "yeah bro, I reacted to that shit."

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
The only issue I see with this challenge is the fact that it is entirely possible for someone to guess every time, make 5 correct guesses out of 30, and say "yeah bro, I reacted to that shit."
You have it backwards, they need to get 25 but can miss 5. Random chance would be 15 right guesses so they need to be right 10 more times than if it was random. Seems fair to me.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
You have it backwards, they need to get 25 but can miss 5. Random chance would be 15 right guesses so they need to be right 10 more times than if it was random. Seems fair to me.
Woops. Good thing I have my "I'm tired from a hard days work" option select.

GGA Saucy Jack

I have considered that 30 was too small of a sample size. Statistics dictate that no matter how unlikely it is, someone could guess right 25 out of 30. I considered doing 90 out of 100, but I didn't think anyone would sit that long.

Counter argument, if you can "see" it, you really should be able to block 30/30.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I have considered that 30 was too small of a sample size. Statistics dictate that no matter how unlikely it is, someone could guess right 25 out of 30. I considered doing 90 out of 100, but I didn't think anyone would sit that long.

Counter argument, if you can "see" it, you really should be able to block 30/30.
Can I pay 5 dollars and attempt this online?

GGA Saucy Jack

Can I pay 5 dollars and attempt this online?
I'd do it online for fun, but it teaches us nothing. You could block all 30, or get hit by all 30 and it could all be online voodoo. I'll do it with you for the lulz though. I'm not going to post the results though either way. #onlinehater #immajerk