What's new

Saucy Jack is giving away money.

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
@gpmoney But I thought you could react to standing 2 all day??? People do it to me all the time? :(
That is the point. If people can react, we all learn, and I have to hold that because I look like a fool, and I'm out 20 bucks. I accept that going in to the challenge. I'm just trying to learn and keep it fun. :)

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
I do not.

I will be Nightwing and stand right next to you.

I will either do standing 2 (the overhead), or ground pound (the low).

You have to block 25 out of 30 or better.

If you do, then I'm an idiot and I misjudged if this could be reacted to and I'm out 20 bucks. However we learn definitively that we can react to moves of that speed.

If you don't, then you lose, and we learn that we can't react to moves of that speed.

This is really a community learning project, but the bet makes it more fun. :)
oh ok. when you say 50/50 I think of a vortex that you cant get out of with a backdash, jump, jab, ext. I thought there was some new shit I never saw b4 lol

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Maaaaaannnnn, if I lived in America :( and if I had $10....I don't even have that in £s lol

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
NW players do a raw f2 and raw ground pound? Usually they do it off of a normal or something right? I usually just block with sort of a rhythm when I see them going for it because both moves look a lot different. I didn't know it was a true 50/50.

I will say I do get hit but I'm pretty good at blocking it.

Maasik

Noob
Just wondering, do you mean standing in neutral and having to block low or high on reaction? Like is it considered cheating to just crouch and react to overheads?

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
@Shazzyaam Is in cali and im in michigan and he still does it...I mean its 22 frames...
I was just playing him before. Cali to NY is kinda brutal lol. If it's a static mixup and not a true 50/50 you can use the same rhythm every time. If you vary your timing though the rhythm becomes useless and will get you killed.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Can we add Zod's full screen trait/laser thing? I can probably react to that one 25 times. XD

In all seriousness, you could tell me you were going to grab me 30 times and I probably still couldn't get that right 15 times, so making me guess? Psh...

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
is NW's slow ass stand 2 in staff really a legit 50/50? The animation is so obvious you have to be distracted by a fat ass to miss it. When I think of 50/50 I think of something a little faster less reactable.

I'm saving money for CEO, I'll inbox you once I get a confirm so we can give this a shot. I suck a blocking but I'm all in for the challenge. Good offer @ Jack.