What's new

Saucy Jack is giving away money.

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
Hi kiddoes. Saucy Jack is here to give away free money. That's right. Free...Easy mode...money.

"Saucy Jack, are you crazy?"

I guess I must be to offer up such EZ MONEY.

"How do I get some of this EZ MONEY?"

Well it's simple. From today, until the end of 2014, anyone who wants free money needs to come up to me at ANY tournament I'm at, and say "Saucy, lemme get dat free money".

Rules of the challenge:

I put up $20 bucks. You put up $10. You choose between

NWs 50/50
KFs 50/50
BGs 50/50
WWs 50/50

Members on this forum say all the time "you can see it, block bro"

Well. Time to put your money where your mouths are. We go to the lab so you have no other distractions. I do the vortex 30 times. If you "can see it" you should block em all. For example, if I told you to block 30 straight normal jump ins, you'd block them all. Because you can see them. Just like these 50/50s you can "see".

But wait! I'm so nice, I'll give you human error. You only need to block 25 out of 30. I'm allowing you 5 free mistakes.

"But why are you putting up $20 to my $10?"

Because there is one last stipulation. If you lose, you must come to TYM and make the following thread.

Title: Saucy Jack Challenge

Body: I'm an idiot, and I couldn't see (insert char) s 50/50 even though I told people I could. Saucy Jack was right.

Could the money be any easier? Let's go you cocky forum monsters. You wanna tell people to level up and block, get at me. Come put up or shut up.

Edit: I'm not a millionaire. I can only weather 10 losses per tournament. I will take on all challengers until I get beat 10 times. Then you're going to have to catch me at the next tourney. :)

Last edited:

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Hi kiddoes. Saucy Jack is here to give away free money. That's right. Free...Easy mode...money.

"Saucy Jack, are you crazy?"

I guess I must be to offer up such EZ MONEY.

"How do I get some of this EZ MONEY?"

Well it's simple. From today, until the end of 2014, anyone who wants free money needs to come up to me at ANY tournament I'm at, and say "Saucy, lemme get dat free money".

Rules of the challenge:

I put up $20 bucks. You put up $10. You choose between

NWs 50/50
KFs 50/50
BGs 50/50
WWs 50/50

Members on this forum say all the time "you can see it, block bro"

Well. Time to put your money where your mouths are. We go to the lab so you have no other distractions. I do the vortex 30 times. If you "can see it" you should block em all. For example, if I told you to block 30 straight normal jump ins, you'd block them all. Because you can see them. Just like these 50/50s you can "see".

But wait! I'm so nice, I'll give you human error. You only need to block 25 out of 30. I'm allowing you 5 free mistakes.

"But why are you putting up $20 to my $10?"

Because there is one last stipulation. If you lose, you must come to TYM and make the following thread.

Title: Saucy Jack Challenge

Body: I'm an idiot, and I couldn't see (insert char) s 50/50 even though I told people I could. Saucy Jack was right.

Could the money be any easier? Let's go you cocky forum monsters. You wanna tell people to level up and block, get at me. Come put up or shut up.
I love this challenge

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
do you mean Staff Stand 1, F2?
I do not.

I will be Nightwing and stand right next to you.

I will either do standing 2 (the overhead), or ground pound (the low).

You have to block 25 out of 30 or better.

If you do, then I'm an idiot and I misjudged if this could be reacted to and I'm out 20 bucks. However we learn definitively that we can react to moves of that speed.

If you don't, then you lose, and we learn that we can't react to moves of that speed.

This is really a community learning project, but the bet makes it more fun. :)

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Can we include the Flash 50/50 as well? I've seen people say they can react to that shit.