What's new

"Return of the champ", he says. Remember CURBO? He's calling out the Fox.

Will sonicfox ever beat CURBOLICOUS in tournament?

• Total voters

Tweedy

Noob
Dont worry if you cant beat sonic, soon college, life and bills will soften him up and some gamer who probably has no responsibilities and grinds 14 hours a day will dethrone him. Lets just wait guys lol.
Problem is that Sonic goes to school and grinds other games as well.

If most people played 4-5 games they wouldn't be good enough to even play online tournaments.

Sonic is a god. Time isn't an issue.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Dont worry if you cant beat sonic, soon college, life and bills will soften him up and some gamer who probably has no responsibilities and grinds 14 hours a day will dethrone him. Lets just wait guys lol.

Ninja please. Sonic is stacking up enough $ off these games to not have to worry about the shit us losers do for quite some time.

PS Welcome back, Curbo! Us online warriors are forever in your corner!

Rjsmal

Gamer
@CURBOLICOUS
I saw your fights online you are a really good player but I don't think your gonna win that easy against sonic brother, non the less I wish you all the luck in the world and welcome back :D

Last edited:

Gofer_MK_

Banned
Isn't Sonic like set for life after winning for the whole year in MKX?xD

Matix218

Get over here!
What's up TYM.

The title says it all. I'm back. Not only am I back but I'm gonna be grinding hard asf to get back to the top.

Lately I haven't been playing much due to the lack of motivation to play. Between soccer, school and work I just haven't had time to or the will to play.

Recently I had the urge to play a couple games with some people online. After a few games and playing around with different characters I became interested in JC. His playstyle fits how I want to play and now I've gotten my passion back to become top dog.

I'm going to be streaming everyday, grinding and learning MUs so feel free to message me so we can get games in.

I'm willing to play games with ANYONE. I need all the MU experience I can get.

Oh ya and @SonicFox5000 I'm coming for you at evo. Im undefeated vs you in tournament and I PROMISE you that you'll be forever shutout in the Curbo vs Sonicfox MU ;)

Hit me up on xbone: CURBOLICOUS or ps4: LICOUSCURB.
@CURBOLICOUS please add me on ps4, my ps4 name is the same as my username here. I was looking to get more cage experience and I main Hellfire and Ninjutsu scorpion with some Smoke on the side so I can help you get some experience with them.