What's new

"Return of the champ", he says. Remember CURBO? He's calling out the Fox.

Will sonicfox ever beat CURBOLICOUS in tournament?

• Total voters

coolwhip

Noob
For all you 15ers out there who don't know who Curbolicious is I'll explain.

After Perfect Legend won Evo 2011 for MK9 he decided he was just gonna chill and not travel anywhere. Then MLG hosted their first event at MLG Columbus where everyone including PL decided to go to. Meanwhile we have Curbolicious who at the time was a 16 year old online shit talker with the worst connection you could possibly imagine. He also decided to go to MLG as his first offline major.

What happened was that PL got mopped and babalitied by Curbo, and Curbo ended up making top 8 and proved everyone wrong.
Idiotic post...15'ers don't know what a babality is.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.

After Perfect Legend won Evo 2011 for MK9 he decided he was just gonna chill and not travel anywhere. Then MLG hosted their first event at MLG Columbus where everyone including PL decided to go to. Meanwhile we have Curbolicious who at the time was a 16 year old online shit talker with the worst connection you could possibly imagine. He also decided to go to MLG as his first offline major.

What happened was that PL got mopped and babalitied by Curbo, and Curbo ended up making top 8 and proved everyone wrong.

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
I respectfully disagree, but thanks for sharing your opinion

Before someone says: "UGHHHH 15'ERS!!!" I'm joking and this is a reference to a thread on tym.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends

The best part about this was Curbo literally had to spend the weekend adjusting to a whole different experience from online, and ran it 100% back from being put in losers first round to 4th place.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations

Don´t forget the KTP interview in Dec 2011 with Curbo before MLG. That was my introduction to him.