What's new

"Return of the champ", he says. Remember CURBO? He's calling out the Fox.

Will sonicfox ever beat CURBOLICOUS in tournament?

• Total voters

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
What's up TYM.

The title says it all. I'm back. Not only am I back but I'm gonna be grinding hard asf to get back to the top.

Lately I haven't been playing much due to the lack of motivation to play. Between soccer, school and work I just haven't had time to or the will to play.

Recently I had the urge to play a couple games with some people online. After a few games and playing around with different characters I became interested in JC. His playstyle fits how I want to play and now I've gotten my passion back to become top dog.

I'm going to be streaming everyday, grinding and learning MUs so feel free to message me so we can get games in.

I'm willing to play games with ANYONE. I need all the MU experience I can get.

Oh ya and @SonicFox5000 I'm coming for you at evo. Im undefeated vs you in tournament and I PROMISE you that you'll be forever shutout in the Curbo vs Sonicfox MU ;)

Hit me up on xbone: CURBOLICOUS or ps4: LICOUSCURB.

title edit by STORMS*

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

gam224

The world's least hype player
About time the fox was dethroned but lay makes you think you can beat him. No one as been as dominant as the fox and I bet each and everyone of us on this site want to dethrone him . What makes you special?

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
For all you 15ers out there who don't know who Curbolicious is I'll explain.

After Perfect Legend won Evo 2011 for MK9 he decided he was just gonna chill and not travel anywhere. Then MLG hosted their first event at MLG Columbus where everyone including PL decided to go to. Meanwhile we have Curbolicious who at the time was a 16 year old online shit talker with the worst connection you could possibly imagine. He also decided to go to MLG as his first offline major.

What happened was that PL got mopped and babalitied by Curbo, and Curbo ended up making top 8 and proved everyone wrong.

Last edited: