What's new

General/Other - Reptile Reptile in MK X

What would you say if he was human, but not a ninja?

Like, none of this:
(no MK loincloth at all even)

and with a visible face and hair?

Better or worse than fully lizard?

IROC

WP IROC
Ahh thank god i wasnt the only one thinking this about reptile. He has to be ninja form to = badass. He was my second fav mk character(after scorpion) growing up as a kid. Mk1,2,umk3 is how he was best represented. I got the chills when i saw him in mk the movie 1995 when liu kang grabbed him and threw him in the statue and the eyes lit up and said "reptile" and BAM he pops up as human ninja kicks liu kang through a fucking wall!!!!

PaletteSwap

Misanthropiate
What would you say if he was human, but not a ninja?

Like, none of this:
(no MK loincloth at all even)

and with a visible face and hair?

Better or worse than fully lizard?
That would suck. That would be a departure from everything he originally was.

I wish NRS would just give him a full coverage costume like Ermac already so they could say "there... He's a ninja... And underneath the clothes he's a reptile ass reptile with a tail and the head of Jeff Goldblum."

"Life finds a way." Keep up.

IROC

WP IROC
Then maybe we should make scorpion in an insect form, look a like a scorpion bug, tail and all and just throw some cloth on him....... Yeah now u know what we mean by how retarded reptile is non human/ninja form.

Flagg

Noob
I know you're being sarcastic, hence the Doge face ( i prefer Willy Wonka)
But, honestly, i wouldn't mind this to be the actual Reptile for the new MK :D
I was one of the people that really liked the Tailed, animalistic Reptile of the 3D games and would love to get it in MKX

I'm also one of the few people that loved Drahmin, so my opinion is probably worthless and i should crawl into a bush and die

You know he's called Reptile, not FISH? The picture is a fishhead, it's a prehistoric Placodermi or armored fish.
Did you know reptiles dont resemble humanoids, have acid saliva nor on-board cloaking devices built into their physiology.

But hey youre the herpatologist.

Did you know reptiles dont resemble humanoids, have acid saliva nor on-board cloaking devices built into their physiology.

But hey youre the herpatologist.
Reptiles resemble humanoids much more than fish do.
Also, snake venom is acidic, so is the Komodo Dragon's. I've also heard about Komodo Dragons being capable of spitting their acidic, venomous saliva couple of metres in front of them and let's not forget the Spitting Cobra.
Aaaand chameleons being capable of changing their skin colour is sort of the inspiration to Reptile's camouflage.
Also, it's Herpetology.

Flagg

Noob

Also, it's Herpetology.
Yeah and all life originated out the ocean. I've done various university modules on ecology, zoology and evolution if you feel the need to question the spelling of one word and wish to challenge my knowledge.

It looked cool to me, I didn't draw up a phylogenic tree, the end.

Also, snake venom is acidic, so is the Komodo Dragon's. I've also heard about Komodo Dragons being capable of spitting their acidic, venomous saliva couple of metres in front of them and let's not forget the Spitting Cobra.
Aaaand chameleons being capable of changing their skin colour is sort of the inspiration to Reptile's camouflage.
Also, it's Herpetology.
Yeah and all life originated out the ocean. I've done various university modules on ecology, zoology and evolution if you feel the need to question the spelling of one word and wish to challenge my knowledge.

It looked cool to me, I didn't draw up a phylogenic tree, the end.
I didn't mean to offend you.
There's no need to throw a fit.

ColdSpine

"I wore those colors before you"
Human form plz. The simple idea of a lizard disguised asa human trying to blend in is cool. He deceived us all in mk2 thinkin he was human until he revealed that mask and gave birth to one of the most memorable fatalities in mk. That exactly what made me a fan of reptile and thats what made him unique to me. Being stealthy and full of surprises.

I passionately hate this stupid reptillian monster form as it makes him look like nothing but a bland speechless punching bag henchman in the story line. Definitely would go with something similar to the OP pic.