What's new

Red Hot Sunday Tournament - Nov 9th 2014 7pm est - Free Trip to KIT - No TOP 8 PLACERS ONLY Tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smfh I need hype people so besides

I respect u but wtf bro? He can't post a status on his Facebook account ? It's a personal site and I am sorry but ure 100 wrong man. No offense but come on. I have to censor what I post on my own Facebook timeline now? U know u can't mean that. If I am wrong please educate me.
you completely missed the point of what I was saying lmao. I never said he had to censor his FB account........ putting words into my mouth without me even saying those words. What I meant was a post like that is obviously going to cause drama because of what's been going on in this community recently. I don't care what people post lol, but those people better be ready for the aftermath of what they say is all I'm saying. Also must i say this again, what is "right" or "wrong" is subjective and depends on the context of a situation.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
you completely missed the point of what I was saying lmao. I never said he had to censor his FB account........ putting words into my mouth without me even saying those words. What I meant was a post like that is obviously going to cause drama because of what's been going on in this community recently. I don't care what people post lol, but those people better be ready for the aftermath of what they say is all I'm saying. Also must i say this again, what is "right" or "wrong" is subjective and depends on the context of a situation.
I never tried to put words in your mouth. I wanted to understand why his facebook is tym 2.0 thats all? i mean its his facebook not TYM 2.0. Well i will say i agree to disagree anyway i am msging the mods i am done talking here about this. Lata bro and if you disgaree or anyone else do that instead of killing TYM :) But i have to say my opinion on your orignal msg still stands. Are this guys/persons friends on TYM. Doesn't he have friends that not in the FGC? I am just saying the man can post what he wants and if its not on an FGC site ignore it if you disagree. anyway going to pm mods i am done. Lata and hope you break that Death Stroke out at KIT and make M2Dave eat his words more :p heh

Last edited:

M2Dave

Zoning Master
From General Pig...

"Start time 9pm est don't be a minute late even if you play at 11, be ready I will not fetch for you. You must be in the chat room "Pigsstream" by your estimated scheduled time. Period.

@ak Xenomorph vs @Bugman ft3
Estimated time of start 9:00 est

@AK Ace Universe @OG manimal ft3
Estimated time of start 9:20pm est

@DarthArma vs @gross ft5
Estimated time of start 9:40pm est

@EMPR_MURK vs @WoundCowboy ft10 estimated time of start 10:10pm est

@P2W vs @Tm_whiteboi ft10
Estimated time of start 11pm est

@Noobe vs @Peckapowa ft5
Estimated time of start 11:30pm est

Also pig will explain and discuss w blow ups why he was banned and answer any questions if there are any.

Also pig asks if @AK RM Blake can refrain further from providing any articles for this series as he wants Blake to be disconnected from these events‏."

Frantastic23

Best 3rd Strike Player on TYM.
From General Pig...

"Start time 9pm est don't be a minute late even if you play at 11, be ready I will not fetch for you. You must be in the chat room "Pigsstream" by your estimated scheduled time. Period.

@DarthArma vs @gross ft5

@Noobe vs @Peckapowa ft5

Also pig will explain and discuss w blow ups why he was banned and answer any questions if there are any.

Also pig asks if @AK RM Blake can refrain further from providing any articles for this series as he wants Blake to be disconnected from these events‏."
Thanks for the start times I'm sure blake will have no problem with that. Just get someone else to post aftermath and results and we will try to front page it.

Billy Dha Kid

Day 1 phenomenal grab immune
From General Pig...

@DarthArma vs @gross ft5

@Noobe vs @Peckapowa ft5

@OG Mannimal

coolwhip

Noob
So Pig took it personal, what a surprise :coffee:. Blake was just doing his job, he's the best moderator on this forum, he just follow the rule and Pig knows it, smh.
Your job as a moderator consists of banning someone for hoping someone is in their pool? OK...

Status
Not open for further replies.