What's new

Red Hot Sunday Tournament - Nov 9th 2014 7pm est - Free Trip to KIT - No TOP 8 PLACERS ONLY Tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
When: Nov 9th 2014 7PM EST
What: Injustice (XBL Only, ps3 never has enough demand, get me 20-25 people and we will do a ps3 following weekend)
Stream: Twitch.tv/Streamofthehut

Who may participate?
ONLY PEOPLE WHO HAVE NEVER EVER PLACED TOP 8 EVER IN INJUSTICE AT ANY MAJOR.

How may I enter: $15.00 ENTRY

Winner take all POT

Double Elimination - Tournament rules - FT3 - Grand Finals FT5

If winner cant attend KIT and fails to show proof he/she will go then second place/runner up take the entire winnings if he/she meets requirements.

Bracket made Saturday 11:30pm est on stream for all to see publicly

To enter: Paypal [email protected] $15.00 and use this format

TAG
NAME

This Will take place of Red Hot Sunday night fights for Nov 9th and we'll pick back up the following weekend.

Why am I doing this? There may or may not be someone out there who always wanted to go to a killer major, well KIT is my ideal major of choice and I feel its a great major to attend and promote and will leave a great first time experience on the winner. There's many people who cannot go financially so if they are able to win they could end up winning $300-$400 (depending on entries) and end up taking a whole car full of people free. Let me explain

Imagine the NE guys for example who may want to come to KIT but possibly cant financially. Well what I would do if i were them is maybe all put $3 towards one of their players to compete, if he wins then whole group uses the $ to attend.

Be creative but the person playing must be the one whose name is registered under. No funny business

Ill tag some potentials imo who should enter and qualify as having a great chance to win it all.
@Mr Aquaman
@EMPR_MURK
@Ra Helios
@Hysteria
@Eldriken
@Ray Riazy
@CrimsonShadow
@AK RM Blake
etc

Feel free to tag whoever you wish and please let me know if I left anything out

ALSO IF YOU WANNA HELP STREAM MATCHES YOU CAN @ANYONE

Confirmed, registered and paid
1. @AL Eevee
2. @AK XEN0M0RPH
3. @Decay II *sponsored @Mr Aquaman
4. @Eldriken *sponsored @Mr Aquaman

Last edited:

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
i never made top 8 outside my backyard like none of the other NE guys besides Sonic, Jupiter and KDZ so do i qualify? :D

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
if multiple people have issues w nov 9th itll change

i didnt pay attention to canada cup

thats my bad man
It's cool man, I wouldn't expect you to hold off the whole tournament for that.

Btw what happens if someone wins it with no intention of going to kit? Or someone who "might,maybe consider"

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Promoted -- let's go

it with no intention of going to kit? Or someone who "might,maybe consider"
That's in the topic post, but basically: if you win you show proof of travel plans/bookings to get the money. If you don't, and you aren't going, the runner up in the tournament gets the funds instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.