What's new

Red Hot Sunday Tournament - Nov 9th 2014 7pm est - Free Trip to KIT - No TOP 8 PLACERS ONLY Tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Your job as a moderator consists of banning someone for hoping someone is in their pool? OK...
Lol dude pigs been ragging on these guys for months.

Not to mention he said "Btw if your with those losers than you can gtfo here. I never liked you anyway". Not only is that some high school girl shit, its also obviously talking about their character and not their gameplay.

Btw, that one infraction wasnt what got him banned. He already had multiple infractions before that.

Not to mention he said "Btw if your with those losers than you can gtfo here. I never liked you anyway". Not only is that some high school girl shit, its also obviously talking about their character and not their gameplay.

Btw, that one infraction wasnt what got him banned. He already had multiple infractions before that.
I am still calling bias, I could easily text pig and get his side of the story. Either way I could care less about what ppl think about the situation, I am just glad Pig is still doing red hot sundays and supporting the community.

E

Eldriken

I am still calling bias, I could easily text pig and get his side of the story. Either way I could care less about what ppl think about the situation, I am just glad Pig is still doing red hot sundays and supporting the community.
Agreed. I'd be really bummed if he stopped doing them due to this.

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
You're gonna get his side of the story sunday bro lol.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Sundays are currently my favorite day of the week. Glad this is still happening. Looking forward to the Murk vs Wound Runback. Also, Arma vs Gross and the Doomsday matches should be interesting as well.

E

Eldriken

Sundays are currently my favorite day of the week. Glad this is still happening. Looking forward to the Murk vs Wound Runback. Also, Arma vs Gross and the Doomsday matches should be interesting as well.
Murk isn't going to be playing this time around. He had something come up that is more important.

coolwhip

Noob

I really don't see how that's an infraction.

Let me be clear: Pig does take it too far when he's upset with someone/something. I'm not disputing that. But as I said earlier, why is flaming a mod for non-mod related reasons any different to flaming anyone else? If I call you a loser in this thread, would that give me an infraction? The answer is no, and it's only because you're not a mod. Don't you see how stupid/hypocritical that is?

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Agreed. I'd be really bummed if he stopped doing them due to this.
Maybe someone else could pick up doing it if he doesn't want to anymore. Someone with less Sinestro bias perhaps. :DOGE

I get that having Pig's name on the stream attracts more views but shouldn't the premise of this be about the matches not a popularity contest?

And if people want their fill of drama podcasts are always fun. Let's start the return of those.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I really don't see how that's an infraction.

Let me be clear: Pig does take it too far when he's upset with someone/something. I'm not disputing that. But as I said earlier, why is flaming a mod for non-mod related reasons any different to flaming anyone else? If I call you a loser in this thread, would that give me an infraction? The answer is no, and it's only because you're not a mod. Don't you see how stupid/hypocritical that is?
That wasnt why he was banned. The infraction came from something else. That will come forward when necessary, something people not involved don't need to know about because it is not their business, but they seem to think it is lol

Maybe someone else could pick up doing it if he doesn't want to anymore. Someone with less Sinestro bias perhaps. :DOGE

I get that having Pig's name on the stream attracts more views but shouldn't the premise of this be about the matches not a popularity contest?

And if people want their fill of drama podcasts are always fun. Let's start the return of those.
podcasts are needed, things like this won't have to be settled on TYM.
That wasnt why he was banned. The infraction came from something else. That will come forward when necessary, something people not involved don't need to know about because it is not their business, but they seem to think it is lol

Don't know what is up with the secrecy, but whoever is in that situation can handle it that way, but don't expect ppl to just sit around and be super calm. When things go on and information is missing, people tend to make inferences, assumptions, and etc. Also since we know some of the people involved, it isn't surprising that people are making this "their" business. I saw the FB post too and skimmed through it, seemed like a big mess if u ask me haha.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
So since he is moving on, Pig has asked that this thread be closed -- the tournament is cancelled, and refunds have been issued to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.