What's new

READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!? The 2011-2012 NFL thread

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I thought they were 4-0...nvm then lol. #NeedToKeepUpWithRecordsBetter

Eazail

Noob
I can't believe the lions are 4-0!? Can now tell people that they are my favorite team without getting laughed at?

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I can't believe the lions are 4-0!? Can now tell people that they are my favorite team without getting laughed at?
LOLOLOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHA A YOU'RE A LIONS FAN OMG1111!!!! LOLOL OLOL

everyone point and laugh at Eazail LOLOL JHAHAHAHAHAAHA

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Told, you. Packers "almost" beat them by 30 points.

First game I'm worried about as a Packers' fan: Lions @ Thanksgiving.

Packers are hat tier with dem cheese heads.

My vikings are terrible...wat makes it wost is that we traded are 1st round pick away this year...smfh

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Tim Static

Adminerator
Bills VS bengals and refs LOL

the big game changer in this game is the none catch call by stevie johnson. stevie never ever let the ball touch the ground and they reviewed it and still said no catch :confused:

bengals may have still won but that changed the game hardcore.. refs cant get involved in games like that..
The Stevie Johnson catch not being overturned after the Bills challenged it shocked me. It was a catch, and as soon as the knees hit the ground, the play was over.

But them reviewing the play where Dalton stretched out for the First Down had to be over turned. That spot was bullshit in the first place. But since it was inside 2 minutes of the end of the 2nd or 4th quarter, the team cant challenge it. It had to be overturned.

But it was an exciting game. And for us Ohio State fans, Saturday sucked, but having a Buckeye win the game for the Bengals was very satisfying :coffee:

Tim Static

Adminerator
My vikings are terrible...wat makes it wost is that we traded are 1st round pick away this year...smfh

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
yea they are, and its unacceptable. Its not the players, they have a very good team. The coaching staff is fucking garbage. That wont last long.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Welcome to the 2013 NFL Draft! With the first pick, the Vikings select....

Yeah, that's the future. No, the Vikings DON'T have a lot of talent. McNabb is an AWFUL QB. Should have retired years ago. AP is all you have. Your WRs suck too. Defense is decent, nothing like it was years a couple of years ago. Granted, the coaching staff is not good either, I'll agree w/that for sure.

lol to Cowboys fans. If you want to see a real QB in your division, look at Eli Manning. Hate on him all you want, he has a SB ring and he's clutch as fuck when his team needs him. 5 min to go in the 4th QTR, he decides to put up 2 TDs. Too solid

DanCock

Cock Master!!
The Stevie Johnson catch not being overturned after the Bills challenged it shocked me. It was a catch, and as soon as the knees hit the ground, the play was over.

But them reviewing the play where Dalton stretched out for the First Down had to be over turned. That spot was bullshit in the first place. But since it was inside 2 minutes of the end of the 2nd or 4th quarter, the team cant challenge it. It had to be overturned.

But it was an exciting game. And for us Ohio State fans, Saturday sucked, but having a Buckeye win the game for the Bengals was very satisfying :coffee:
Oh yea I know, they still had the spot wrong. It was a first down but my god those refs were awful just awful.

The bills played not to lose today, they totally played the bengals game and it bit them in the ass.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Welcome to the 2013 NFL Draft! With the first pick, the Vikings select....

Yeah, that's the future. No, the Vikings DON'T have a lot of talent. McNabb is an AWFUL QB. Should have retired years ago. AP is all you have. Your WRs suck too. Defense is decent, nothing like it was years a couple of years ago. Granted, the coaching staff is not good either, I'll agree w/that for sure.

lol to Cowboys fans. If you want to see a real QB in your division, look at Eli Manning. Hate on him all you want, he has a SB ring and he's clutch as fuck when his team needs him. 5 min to go in the 4th QTR, he decides to put up 2 TDs. Too solid
Yea the bills have to first face the "dream team" then that giants team. It doesn't look good for the bills. I hope that when the bye week comes they fire the defensive coordinator and promote Dave wansted (sp?). And McGee finally gets healthy. Our best corner has been out since the very first kanas city play in week 1 :(

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
Can't say I'm surprised, not that I have no confidence in my Broncs, but playing pessimistic can allow me to not be disappointed. Rooting for a bottom five team to beat the defending champs is basically asking for help from God these days. The Eagles losing as well probably doesn't help, but meh both teams are 1 to 3 right now.

But hey, it could be worse. I could be a Cleveland Browns fan.

I$AAC

Noob
phew for a minute I thought both Tampa teams would be losing today but the Bucs pulled it out and are now 3-1 (just like my fantasy team, sorry Dancock)

Their offense has been sluggish but they started out the same way last year. However, I am pretty impressed with how the defense played as of late. Outside the 2 nig plays from Garcon, the defense played extremely well. They got to the quarterback 4 times and limited Addai to 48 yards (which last year, you could've started Grimmace at running back and he would get 100 yards against the bucs defense) so the run defense has improved. Now the secondary needs to catch up. They allowed 2 big plays and dropped 4 potential interceptions.

The bucs now have a tough game coming up on the road against the 49ers who've been playing tough as of late. This game has me concerned. It should be a good one.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Can't say I'm surprised, not that I have no confidence in my Broncs, but playing pessimistic can allow me to not be disappointed. Rooting for a bottom five team to beat the defending champs is basically asking for help from God these days. The Eagles losing as well probably doesn't help, but meh both teams are 1 to 3 right now.

But hey, it could be worse. I could be a Cleveland Browns fan.
DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT BROWNS! >:|

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
Aww, but it's pretty much a pastime for me. Like Philly fans threatening bodily harm to Pittsburgh Steelers and Dallas Cowboys fans.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Giants are going to lose to the fucking Bills next week......FML
I wouldn't say that. Every team is close in skill. It's the bounces that sways a game towards one team. Or 1 or 2 calls by the refs to sway a game **cough bengals**.

I see a huge shoot out in ny this Sunday. Final score 41-35 winner??? Who knows.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
ouch bills are down 7 starters :( bills dont have good depth.. but maybe they do we'll see...
I think they will out offense the GMen. They have so many options that really are about the same skill level. sometimes its better to have all mid level guys playing to own... then 2 stars and 4 scubs....