What's new

READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!? The 2011-2012 NFL thread

I hate when teams say another team got lucky. Your team had 60 minutes to get the job done. It's as simple as that. In the longterm, I feel Cleveland will have a much brighter future than Cincinatti. I really believe in Colt McCoy
I'm not saying Cincy got lucky, because at the end of the day Cleveland had their chances late and blew it. What I am saying is that I bet from the second quarter until that play, most Cincy fans had written this one off as a loss. I agree with you that Cleveland's future is brighter, but I and a majority of Browns fans would be lying if we honestly thought Cincy would beat Cleveland this year.

catch22

GOD LAO FTW!!!
Since when has a Cleveland sports team ever been known for sealing the deal?

The Drive, the Fumble, the Shot, World Series Game 7 vs the Marlins? the LeBron?

No doubt i knew it wasnt over. Cleveland sucks. McCoy might grow into something better, but as a Bengals fan, i like him just the way he is now. :)
Hey Tim, whats the story with Carson Palmer? i havent really kept up with much of the NFL off season this year :(
i always liked the guy, just thought he didnt have complete control of his team :/

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
Hester is a return man star. Sure. But I don't remember any teams winning SBs based off of that position alone. You also need to be great at the position you play and as a Bears fan, I'm sure you will be the first to admit he's an awful WR. Knox is not a star, no. Neither is Forte. I can name at least 15 players in each of their positions that are better.

Gun to your head right now, if you had a choice to draft a top WR or RB, would you do it? Or do you feel you have that already? I can say as a Giants fan we don't need WRs or RBs. They are good players, not stars, not by far. Jay Cutler is not a star either, he's a decent QB. He's certainly far better than anything you've had in 20 years, I'll give you that
Knox was pro bowler his rookie season. And Hester has its moments at WR. But to be hosney, he doesn't belong there. And I think you need to watch footage on Forte. The man is becoming hard to stop.

TWZTID

Noob
i don't even like the Bears but Forte has the capability to be a BEAST. He just needs to be consistent.

As for my boy Tom Brady........ 32/47 for 517 yrds 4 tds and a fluke pick........ Damn that was a great game. I cant wait for Haynesworth & Ocho to find their zones.

DanCock

Cock Master!!

Bill are now going 1-15 No expectations :)

i decided not to go to the game. worked long hours every day this week and to days my first day off. i ended up selling the ticket on the nfl exchange thing. it sold in 15 mins :confused: i feel dumb cause i only asked for 59 LOL im slow..

if you guys have a smart phone or a ipad go to your app store and search your team they have these new team mobile apps that are awesome, just thought everyone should know..

DanCock

Cock Master!!
holy shit!! did anyone else watch the Bills Raiders game?? holy fuck :confused: im so mad i sold my ticket LOLOL my throat is hurting right now with all my screaming LOL

wow just wow

I$AAC

Noob
Goddamnit Bucs.....you're taking years off my life with your wins!!!! Minny must be REALLY salty right now!

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Goddamnit Bucs.....you're taking years off my life with your wins!!!! Minny must be REALLY salty right now!
yea 2 games in a row they had and again they blew it lol

Go Bills, Go bucs, Go Lions..

WTF is up with the Ravens??? they beat the steelers and now think they can just show up to games??? Tisk tisk..

Bears... :S they need a O line its god awful, i thought the Bills had a bad one but they have us beat in that department, oddly Bills Oline only gave up one sack in 2 games now.

Fitz Magic!!!

best thing about this 2-0 start for the bills is that its vs AFC foes thats huge since they tend to lose the AFC games and win the NFC ones..

TWZTID

Noob
yea 2 games in a row they had and again they blew it lol

Go Bills, Go bucs, Go Lions..

WTF is up with the Ravens??? they beat the steelers and now think they can just show up to games??? Tisk tisk..

Bears... :S they need a O line its god awful, i thought the Bills had a bad one but they have us beat in that department, oddly Bills Oline only gave up one sack in 2 games now.

Fitz Magic!!!

best thing about this 2-0 start for the bills is that its vs AFC foes thats huge since they tend to lose the AFC games and win the NFC ones..
Bills wil be 2-1 after sunday :)

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I actually am enjoying watching Lions games. Never thought I'd say that. Calvin Johnson is by and far a top 5 WR in the league

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Off to buffalo now to watch the bills vs pats. Im so nervous we have lost 15 in a row to those assholes and probably will lose a 16th. Taking my nephew to his first NFL game so it'll be fun regardless.

No expectations 2-14 GO Bills!!

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Off to buffalo now to watch the bills vs pats. Im so nervous we have lost 15 in a row to those assholes and probably will lose a 16th. Taking my nephew to his first NFL game so it'll be fun regardless.

No expectations 2-14 GO Bills!!

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk
This is the Bills biggest game since 1998 LOL

GO BILLS

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Show me Sunday

Bills? Are you for real?

Lions usually lose games like today against teams who have their back to the wall....Lions go 3-0?

Atlanta 5-1 vs Bucs....lets make it 6-1, sorry issac :)

If miami loses be ready to hear about Tony Sparano losing his job all week or about to lose it (this is the type of game miami wins)

Rookie Bowl, Cam newton vs Blaine Gabbart but honestly this game is really MJD vs carolina run defense or lack there of

rematch of NFC championship - CHI vs GB

and the tony romo punctured lung game, cowboys and redskins.

ROCK!

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I am not surprised at all by Cleveland winning vs Miami nor the Giants beating the Eagles, nor the Lions beating the Vikings. I DID spit out my drink when I saw the 4th quarter of Bills vs Patriots

Is ANYBODY having a better week than Dancock right now? Bills beat the Patriots and Sindel is leagues better lol

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Dude, I was so fucking irate....4?? I was literally yelling at my TV!
i feel ya Brady was being his normal douchey cocky self today.. did you see him just let drayton florence walk right by him, i mean walk by him into the endzone.. if brady just actually attempted to tackle him.. that was just awful by him LOL but thank you mr brady :D

New Bills song ~ it was played in the stadium pretty decent/ ok.