What's new

READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!? The 2011-2012 NFL thread

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Dancock, send a gift basket to the Bills for beating the Skins and knocking them further out of 1st place. And LOL to the Patriots getting exposed. They haven't won a playoff game since they got caught cheating. It's not a coincidence folks

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
Gonna be good next week, dude. Why do I have the feeling the Squeelers are very, very pissed off because of the first game??
Yea ino but we are a banged up team and we dont get a bye till week 11 so I hope they can keep it together.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Biggest games I'd say in the AFC next week will be the jets vs bills, steelers vs ravens and titans vs Bengals. First place on the line everywhere.

http://www.playoffstatus.com/nfl/afcstandings.html

And dont look now if the chiefs win tomorrow they'll be in first place in the west and would give the AFC 11 fucking 11 winning teams in week 8 that's crazy. Very tight race thus far.

edit ~ another thing is that asshole Mike Shannahan was offered the bills job first, was offered tons of cash among other things and he just turned the bills down and said no thanks. so it was awesome that the bills kicked the team that he choose to coach for ASSES!!:p

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Big Frog

Noob
Yeah, I'd say it's a good thing ol Shanny didn't come up there, Dan. I'm a Ravens fan (closer to Bmore than DC), but I follow the Skins here and there. Not loving life over there in DC right now.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
omg im so psyched for tomorrow. ill be at the Bills vs Jets game. its a fucking huge must fucking win game!! so many good games tomorrow..

Big Frog

Noob
Big game for you guys, Dan. Should be good.

Ravens and Squeelers tomorrow night too. Good day for foozeball phans.

Tim Static

Adminerator

Here comes the meat: Next 4 games (1 month): Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Cleveland, Pittsburgh. (then Houston the 5th game haha)

Big Frog

Noob
Good shit, Tim. Next few weeks are going to be interesting, man. People are sleeping on the Bungals.

Still ain't beating the Crows though. :p

DanCock

Cock Master!!
All I know is if the bills wake back up and some how beat the cowboys and the pats beat the jets the bills will be back in first place. I fucking hate the jets and the fucking refs. All I know in 3 weeks the bills better fucking kick their asses hardcore and stop playing scared vs them.

Big Frog

Noob
What up, Slim???

jk hahaha It was a great game, but I'd so be pissed as a Squeeler fan at some of those calls.

EvilNonsense

steals your stuff
Just another example of the Bears beating a team supposedly so much better than them. Probably won't catch the fudge-Packers, but the playoffs are looking good.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I am still fucking pissed at this past weekends game vs the jets. I fucking can't wait for the rematch. Those fucking douche bags are going to get smashed.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Dancock, we'll take back that gift basket now lol. 3 way tie for the division cause of clutch mother fucking ELI! Your welcome sir

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Dancock, we'll take back that gift basket now lol. 3 way tie for the division cause of clutch mother fucking ELI! Your welcome sir
Yes thank you for beating the pats. But fuck if Ryan didn't throw that fucking bad pass we would have beat you guys too. Fuck!!

Sorry I'm very bitter about that game Sunday it was the worse coached game for chan thus far.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Big NFL week again..

Jets vs pats, bengals vs steelers and ofcourse Bills vs Cowboys.

i oddly felt the bills were looking past the jets a little (i know right wtf who are the bills to even be thinking that pfft). todays game vs the cowboys will tell us alot of this team. are they contenders or were they who we thought they were Pretenders???

i went into the season with no expectations thinking 0-16 was ok. now i have fucking expectations and anything worse then 11-5 is a let down now. lets say the bills 100% lose to at New england and at Ny jets. lets say they win their 3 home games and at Miami, so theres 2 swing games ~
@ Dallas and @ san diego. if the bills want to make the play offs they MUST win these 2 games.

so here we go, we'll learn 2 things today, if the bills were infact looking past the jets, and are they contenders??

GO BILLS. RUN FRED EX OVER AND OVER AND OVER PLEASE.. GO FRED EX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
Bears needs this week this win. but yeah they are going to the playoffs no doubt. Just look at the rest of the teams they have to play. They are so free!

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Stick a fork In the bills season. Bleh I love how these announcers are like oh boy Dallas has these injured players and don't even talk about how the bills defense is out 5 defensive starters.

We were down 21 twice this season before and won, I don't see it happening again. :(