What's new

READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!? The 2011-2012 NFL thread

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I think they will out offense the GMen. They have so many options that really are about the same skill level. sometimes its better to have all mid level guys playing to own... then 2 stars and 4 scubs....
the bills lost all 3 of their deep threats on offense. 2 are on IR and donald jones is out 4 more weeks :(

then on defense all of our pass rushers were out, Kyle, merriman and kelsey.. we still had a shot to win. cant win them all hopefully we come out of the bye with a fully healthy defense and hopefully we trade for or sign a deep threat wide out..

Big Frog

Noob
Is it bad that I'm actually worried about the Ravens this week?? After what happend last week I'm scared of any team that's 1-5.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Is it bad that I'm actually worried about the Ravens this week?? After what happend last week I'm scared of any team that's 1-5.
hopefully cam gets his head out of his ass and realize that his QB IS playing a bit crappy right now and just actually run ray rice 30 + times. last weeks coaching by him was disgusting.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Omfg. Baltimore is doing it again. They passed twice in the red zone when clearly joe is still not his normal self, stop putting the game on his back. Rush ray rice for crying out loud!!

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

DanCock

Cock Master!!
scary game for the bills today.. i hear everyone talking about the redskins injuries. the bills have them too. they are changing a bunch of players positions on defense. 3 rookies starting, and OMG spencer johnson is playing OLB lmao!! it wont be a pretty game on defense for the bills today hopefully the offense scores 35+

DanCock

Cock Master!!
And the Saints are currently getting stomped by St. Louis. What a Bizzaro World Sunday so far.
yea cards, rams and dolphins OH my!!

oh more excuses for me ~ the bills are playing their starting left guard at left tackle which makes him the 3rd string left tackle. our starting LT and back up have played awesome for us thus far, too bad they are both out :(

DanCock

Cock Master!!
see what happens when the ravens actually give rice the ball in the red zone.. i got my fantasy points with him now. so lets go cards make a come back!!!!! even the saints are coming back..

oh well for upset sunday :(

DanCock

Cock Master!!
gooooooo steelers!!!!!! if pit wins bills will be back in first in the AFC east. hUGE game next week vs the fucking JETS, ill be there screaming my ass off..