What's new

Ranking System on Shoryuken.com!

Vandy

Kumite!

The IGAU ranking system was added yesterday, inputting and correcting the data may take a week to come. I just added some initial majors to get the system going, based on the list of Killer Instinct tournaments that was already in there. It appears that when KI is reported, IGAU is as well. Made things easy for me.

I'm writing a moderator guide so that each community can have a representative to input more data and correct some. In this case P2W will be your moderator.
I can input lots of data myself, but I need external help especially on player skill ratings, which determine tournament weights and eventually the whole ranking. See the http://rank.shoryuken.com/about section

It feels great to get this response already, makes it feel like a good choice to support IGAU in the ranking. Eeven if you do not agree with ranking, you will also get detailed statistics on characters for free.

Thanks for the support

Thanks a lot for doing this. It will be a great helping when seeding tournaments.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
god damnit. *expects 18 hr long podcast of tom brady talking about the ranking system and how much he doesn't care about it*

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
pretty sure Brady has been to more than 1 major...

Cool system but the details for every player need a lot of updating...

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
i dont know what premier's are but putting WB and TX showdown on the same premier seems kinda iffy man, no disrespect to all but didn't TX showdown have less than 50 entrants?
Well TS is now premier 12 so I can agree with that but they're tossing around mandatory premier all over the place... Apex says mandatory premier... lol. And so does WB. If it was up to me I'd put 100+ entrants as mandatory premier, 50-99 as premier 5 and 20-49 as premier 12.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
It's great that I moved up to rank 8 but IT SAYS I'M AMERICAN!?! Dat shit needs to be changed! My moose is crying right now.

@P2W Please change that if you're capable of such powers.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Shoryuken is blocked at work, FML. Does this ranking only count top 8s?