What's new

Ranking System on Shoryuken.com!

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
Hey guys lets not crucify this, someone did the initial work at SRK and we should be happy that they took the time and effort for it. It would be better if we contributed to help correct any mistakes that they put in the list. I am actually surprised someone even cared about it that much.

I would personally rate PL, Wound, P2W and others higher than they were placed, I don't know the criteria for the rankings- hoping for some more information on that so we can help give the authors more information on how to fix the list.

TLDR: SOMEONE CARED ENOUGH TO MAKE A LIST OVER AT SRK LETS NOT SUCK AND BITCH ABOUT IT LIKE WE USUALLY DO.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
I've been looking through the list and there's a lot of things that should be changed as far as tournament weights go...

Winter Brawl:
Currently premier 12
Should be moved to premier 5

Apex:
Currently mandatory premier
Should be moved to premier 12

Texas Showdown:
Currently mandatory premier
Should be moved to premier 5

Final Round:
Currently Premier 5
Should be moved to mandatory premier

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
<3

Im mostly just laughing at how poorly put together it is. Nice try though SRK :REO
same shit can be said about the injustice tier list but after a few days it became reasonable. I think that'll be the case with this too if they tweak a few things

BlackViper415

TYM's Head Herpetologist
I've always found these kinds of lists to be silly. There's such a miniscule difference between the skill levels of most of these people that it doesn't really matter.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Or you could actually offer constructive criticism like other folks in the thread have.
I mean it has some flaws that are easily seen like the multiple player listed and wrong mains. The other stuff is semantics which I personally will probably not be able to change their minds on. From the inside of the community looking out it just seems poorly put together. That was just my observation.

Or you could actually offer constructive criticism like other folks in the thread have.
yeah b/c your comment was pretty constructive to the list. Also theres only been 2 people that have actually offered criticism. Everyone else has either said something about a player mentioned twice or talking about who is top in their opinions lol

Juffalo

Noob
So what happened to our intense week of ranking system discussion ? (Pig and PLs threads)

Someone at SRK has a system in place. Someone should reach out to them and help them get their tournament rankings in a row and maybe this will look a little better.

At the very least this is entertaining and should give PL something else to tweet about.