What's new

Prototype Next-Generation PDP Fight Pads with a Mortal Kombat X Design!

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
Looks cool but it will suck like the other similar PDP pad. Needs an actual d-pad.

Just get a Hori Fight Commander 4.

Tang94

Confirmed Seeker
Isn't this the same basic design they did for the controllers that were released alongside/around the time of MVC3? I didn't dig on that controller at all - at least not for MK. The buttons were flimsy, the stick was awkward to use, and the overall product felt pretty cheap. But, like Blake said, it's a prototype, so maybe it won't be as bad.

...maybe.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I'm just gonna wait for the inevitable SF fight pad form Mad Catz, been using those for both consoles and they are amazing and have lasted well over a couple years already

187x

Noob
trash just trash!! this might be decent for xbone users. Playstation always had good dpads/good controller for FGs, The dpad problem is a Microsoft thing. I'm curious if they will have a dpad version not a joystick version, who plays fighting games with the joystick anyway?. I give them props!

Srryimwhte

RM PTH
The pads arent tertible they are better suited for japanese style fighters but in all seriousness sega needs to just make a saturn style fight pad

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
When are these people gonna understand?
Its so simple...give us a ps3 dpad on a xbox controller!
PS3 d-pads aren't that great, either. Lack of proper diagonals is oftentimes a problem if you are playing a game that uses them heavily.

This d-pad is amazing, but unfortunately, Logitech has no plans of doing a 6-button gamepad with it.

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
PS3 d-pads aren't that great, either. Lack of proper diagonals is oftentimes a problem if you are playing a game that uses them heavily.

This d-pad is amazing, but unfortunately, Logitech has no plans of doing a 6-button gamepad with it.

Havent seen this one. How much is it?

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Havent seen this one. How much is it?
No more than 25 bucks (I got mine at Best Buy, and I've seen one floating around the Walmart I work at).

Really, really good gamepad...my personal choice if I could get it to work on Xbox.