What's new

Prototype Next-Generation PDP Fight Pads with a Mortal Kombat X Design!

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
When are they going to make those available for Xbox One and PS4?
I honestly don't know, I guess whenever the creaters of the Ps360+ PCB board either create firmware in which it is compatible with the next-gen consoles or they create a new board that supports everything. I really to have a hitbox that works on all genereations of consoles.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
those madcatz pads are a pile of shit.had 2 and they both broke within 6 weeks.
Maybe you should stop throwing them at the wall in a fit of salt? Lol I went through an SFIV and SFxTekken pad too but I've had my Brawlpad for like a year now without issue. I think they finally got it right.

And yes, I'd like something better even still, but they seem to be the only ones who wanna give us a workable dpad and 6 face buttons. I'm about to find a way to get my old Genesis controller to work on an Xbox One lol.

Kevlang

Noob
Everyone, keep in mind that this is a prototype, which means that the design hasn't been finalized yet. I am sure they wouldn't leave out a D-pad which is a common staple for fighting game players who use pad, but then, I cannot speak on their behalf.
You must not have seen their previous fight pad... Look up their Marvel Versus fighting pad. Same thing, different skin.

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
heres hoping. analogue stick without dpad is just embarrassing
Its not an analog stick, its a microswitch based dpad. It's a a mini joystick instead of a traditional dpad, but it functions and moves like a dpad with microswitches. It is not analog at all.

BRUTALITY

Banned
Its not an analog stick, its a microswitch based dpad. It's a a mini joystick instead of a traditional dpad, but it functions and moves like a dpad with microswitches. It is not analog at all.
Sorry let me rephrase "A STICK ON A PAD IS FUCKING DUMB." tyvm. by the way you double posted.

http://gamerant.com/pdp-mortal-kombat-custom-controller-preview/

Apparently they've come to their right senses and are now going to release a version with the classic d-pad, instead of that stupid stick. I'm really looking forward to this, I'd love to if they would release this before MK10, so I could try it out with 9 and get a grip of it. Of course that won't happen, but still looks solid. It looks the same as hori's fighting commander, but made for xbox. I'm looking forward to buy that for fighting on PC.