What's new

Post pictures of yourself

S

SuGaR

Reign In Blood is Slayer's only quality album. I liked some of God Hates Us All, but more or less each album is the same regurgitated horseshit. At least with Suicide Silence the dramatic change from their first ablum, The Cleansing to No Time To Bleed is remarkable to say the very least.

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
SuGaR said:
Reign In Blood is Slayer's only quality album. I liked some of God Hates Us All, but more or less each album is the same regurgitated horseshit. At least with Suicide Silence the dramatic change from their first ablum, The Cleansing to No Time To Bleed is remarkable to say the very least.

Pikachu

I Pikachu while you shower.
SuGaR said:
Reign In Blood is Slayer's only quality album. I liked some of God Hates Us All, but more or less each album is the same regurgitated horseshit.
100% truth right there.

AC1984

Kaballin!
"Reign In Blood is Slayer's only quality album. I liked some of God Hates Us All, but more or less each album is the same regurgitated horseshit."

....That is the most incompetent thing I've ever heard about Slayer.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I have no problem with other people's music, they listen to whatever they want like I do. I just don't know how people can listen to that and still be a normal person. lol

RAWRRAWRRAWRHELLFIREDEMONSBLOODI'MGONNAFUCKINGSTABYOURGRANDMAINTHEPENISRAWR

Not for me. I like being able to understand what they're saying and actually relate to the song/band. (which you might be able to with them but I can't)

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
lol, i listen to death metal for the music, i could careless about vocals. i just cant stand shitty riffs/breakdowns

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
GoldenOreos said:
lol, i listen to death metal for the music, i could careless about vocals. i just cant stand shitty riffs/breakdowns
See and I used to actually...until I couldn't stand the screaming anymore. And then these weird emo bands like AFI and MCR made screaming gay to me.

S

SuGaR

AC1984 said:
"Reign In Blood is Slayer's only quality album. I liked some of God Hates Us All, but more or less each album is the same regurgitated horseshit."

....That is the most incompetent thing I've ever heard about Slayer.
You're only saying that because you're currently still a Slayer fan, for whatever retarded reason. I was a fan of Slayer, then I realized that they're boring and complacent.

AC1984

Kaballin!
I am a fan of Slayer and have been for the last 14 years. The band has unique style and that's what makes them the most successful thrash metal band today...Unlike their San Francisco colleagues, they stick to the same formula and sound for almost 30 years. They are the AC DC of thrash.

What makes you 100% incompetent is the fact that you compare their best album and their dumbest one ( Yes,even the band hates "god hates us all"), saying that both are good. So don't bother Slayer by stating stupid and pointless opinions.

P.S. People who generally dive in to metal for an year or two are nothing but posers looking for whats cool at particular time. The same applies to your "listening" to Slayer.

Peace bro.....

And btw Suicide Silence is a cool band.

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
Ah I'm a diehard music lover and a schooled musician but I'll say this whole argument is ridiculous because opinions are completely subjective. I don't care for Eminem but I'm not going to say he's horrible because I dislike him.

Oh, and Disciple is one of the coolest Slayer tracks. Period. Doesn't touch Angel of Death or Kill Again, though.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
AC and Sugar, you're both my friends but you need to chill.

There's a difference between opinions and attacking each other.

This isn't even a fucking music thread, this is -> http://classicmk.com/index.php?topic=857.0

Back on topic:
At the Rochester Zoo

The Butterfly Bay in Mall of America

My demonic rabbit that attacks everything, he's named Brunson after the poker legend.

Me fucking around at work.

Sorry some of these are so big but I was too lazy to resize them.

S

SuGaR

AC1984 said:
I am a fan of Slayer and have been for the last 14 years. The band has unique style and that's what makes them the most successful thrash metal band today...Unlike their San Francisco colleagues, they stick to the same formula and sound for almost 30 years. They are the AC DC of thrash.
That's my exact problem with them.

NoDoubt

nasty
^ - still didnt show up HIC. I noticed other forums have similar issues...like peeps posting pics but it comes up blank. And your doing img and the /img right?

Maybe peeps can just post url's instead