What's new

Post pictures of yourself

Pikachu

I Pikachu while you shower.
Shuddup Tim

Ok now I wanna post my softguns

Im a HUGE gow nerd

I have alot of gimmick t shirts if I feel like maybe ill post them but I hate foldeing my cloths

52 inch my baby

Oh, yeah and me sorta...

I'm getting a tattoo soon. It's gonna look like this.

I'm planning on that but without it saying Megadeth. I might add that later.

Black Shroud

Formless Like Water
Hey, I cut mine to shoulder length, and if I get it in ponytail, it gives first look that I dont have actual long hair ^^

S

SuGaR

I'm pretty sure I've posted a pic of myself before. Probably a super old one though when I was fat.

Tim Static

Adminerator
SuGaR said:
I'm pretty sure I've posted a pic of myself before. Probably a super old one though when I was fat.
the pic after you ate spaghetti sauce and was breaking out.

sad i remember that.

@ roll tide. nah, he an angry young black man. <3

S

SuGaR

RollTide8569 said:
damn i always figured you were just some angry white kid lol
Tim Static said:
the pic after you ate spaghetti sauce and was breaking out.

sad i remember that.

@ roll tide. nah, he an angry young black man. <3
You're both right...

S

SuGaR

yugimonz said:
When are you going to shut up?
Do you happen to remember the 1980s? Have you seen Vh1? Have you seen old photos of your parents?

You know what, you don't even know me. Did you see me typing anything about your bland taste in garb and style? No I don't think so. Did you see me typing "When are you gonna grow out of the "Hey I'm wearing a DC shirt even though I can't skate phase?" or the "Hey my hair is so unmanageable I have to keep it shaved like a military recruiter?" No I don't think so. I don't know what this "phase" is you speak of I'm 26 years old I'm over phases. I'm me to the hardcore blackened death metal style and if you don't like it piss off.