What's new

Post pictures of yourself

Tim Static

Adminerator
Not to stir shit up but i think Sugar thought (as well as me at first, but it didnt matter to me either) that you had a bit of an emo look going in the pic you posted. (no disrespect)

either way, both of you chill out. moving on....

Tim Static said:
Not to stir shit up but i think Sugar thought (as well as me at first, but it didnt matter to me either) that you had a bit of an emo look going in the pic you posted. (no disrespect)

either way, both of you chill out. moving on....
I understand what you're saying and I respect you for that but the fact is when I'm not on stage shredding on my guitar I do look "emo" or at least my hair may. This was my last band we broke up sometime ago.
http://www.myspace.com/divineblackenpath

ScheissNussen said:
Go ahead and search through ultimatemk.com for it.
so after looking thru ALL 107 pages of the pic thread on umk.com i have dscovered that scheiss tricked me. Of course it wouldnt of taken the hour or so to go thru it if wasnt stupid enough to read most of the post... Dont believe me? The thread went from postng pics, to KKK, to racism/stereotyping,some hot underage chick, to tim wearing a raiden hat,to scheiss being a weirdo lol. I probably missed your pic but i am not reading thru all that shit again lol. ah an hour i will never get back....oh well it could of been worse i could of watched 2 episodes of sex in the city..ZING

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
gremloc said:
so after looking thru ALL 107 pages of the pic thread on umk.com i have dscovered that scheiss tricked me. Of course it wouldnt of taken the hour or so to go thru it if wasnt stupid enough to read most of the post... Dont believe me? The thread went from postng pics, to KKK, to racism/stereotyping,some hot underage chick, to tim wearing a raiden hat,to scheiss being a weirdo lol. I probably missed your pic but i am not reading thru all that shit again lol. ah an hour i will never get back....oh well it could of been worse i could of watched 2 episodes of sex in the city..ZING
Yeah Scheiss you're a fucker, I did the same and found jack shit. All I saw was some weird smurf pic with someone else in it.

Tim Static

Adminerator
i know alot of the images disappeared after the site was closed. So its ppossible its not there anymore.

So, since i am the coolest cat there is, I bring you..............................a pic of Schiesse.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
ScheissNussen said:
I just saw the pics I posted on there the other day, they may not have been posted in the pictures section, but they are def on there.
I call BS. I've looked through the endless UltimateMK archives and found nothing but that smurf thing. I give up. lol

X820

Noob
Wow, seems like i'm one of the few that knows what ScheißNussen looks like underneath his helmet, lucky me LOL