What's new

Possible Kombat Kast next week.

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
With only three weeks left before release and six-seven more characters left to show, I'd like to hope that we'll be getting Kombat Kasts for the next three weeks up until release. One week for Jax and Jacqui, another for Erron Black, Sonya and Kenshi, and finally Shinnok and Goro for the final Kombat Kast before release.

I can understand them not wanting to show Liu Kang. Their hand may be forced, though...

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I wouldn't doubt if they show a stream weekly at this point. There are a ton of stuff still left to show and only 3 weeks until the game is released.

MCPeePants

Bout it
I have a sniper on an adjacent roof looking through the window of that room.

The second that character select comes on and I don't see my mocha-skinned waifu, I'm going to give him the signal to terminate.

THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT NOW NRS.

Tyler.
Think that's a little far, dude.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I'm perfectly happy with everything we've seen in the Kombat Kasts.

To be completely honest, I don't want to see everything. I kind of want to be surprised by SOMETHING when I actually start the game up.

I am probably in the minority.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
Honestly the next Kombat Kast should be strictly gameplay/breakdowns.

We still haven't seen Jacqui, Jax, Shinnok, Erron and Goro gameplay yet.

I think it'll be more likely they show Goro in the next stream.

Possibly still working out the kinks with him?
My theory is the goro character slot will resemble the cyber sub slot on mk9. It's your basis for dlc. Now that all the Kombat pack characters have been revealed they can probably scroll over him and have the dlc snap out. That's my guess as to why they've been putting him off.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yes! Show Predator vs. Jason! Then have Predator blow his head off!

I'm probably alone or in the minority on this but I really don't give a rats ass if they don't show Goro lol. Yes, he can jerk it with 4 arms instead of 2. Big deal lol.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
At this point I want to just go to practice mode and play him for the first time. I hope NRS doesn't show him tbh. We waited this long! lol

I would love to see NRS use my picture in a Kombat Kast if they show him. But now its too the point where I am ok with him not being shown.