What's new

Possible Kombat Kast next week.

C88 Nailgun Facelift

I will give you a warriors death.
Personally I'm kind of burnt out on the kombat kasts. All they do is take about a small portion of things we already know with the exception of some variations and game play which is all thing I would rather experience first hand in game. The only thing I'm interested in at this point is character reveals.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Personally I'm kind of burnt out on the kombat kasts. All they do is take about a small portion of things we already know with the exception of some variations and game play which is all thing I would rather experience first hand in game. The only thing I'm interested in at this point is character reveals.
But all the characters are revealed... And all anybody wants to see is gameplay... Are you bizzaro

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
Honestly the next Kombat Kast should be strictly gameplay/breakdowns.

We still haven't seen Jacqui, Jax, Shinnok, Erron and Goro gameplay yet.

I think it'll be more likely they show Goro in the next stream.

Possibly still working out the kinks with him?

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
All I ask from the next stream is that they stop rolling out these builds with missing character portraits. They leave out even the ones we already have known because they plan these in semi advance and can't anticipate leaks. Just stahp already and include all the spots unless there's some big surprise.

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
Damn my body is ready
NRS are like a bunch of drug dealers, always giving us little by little just to keep us addicted and coming back.

I just want Tyler to win before the games comes out.
He better win