What's new

Possible Kombat Kast next week.

I hope that we see in the Next KombatKast:

1) Sonya Blade Gameplay (+ Dialogue between Johnny/Sonya/Cassie)
2) Erron Black Gameplay
3) Information about the KombatPack

I also really want to see Goro, but i know for sure ... ... ... ... That we going to see Goro on April 14.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
The weekly Kombat Kast, especially last weeks is building hella hype. I showed anyone with a pair of eyes last weeks Kast lol. My favorite part of these streams are when they show of new variations and the title matches at the end. Loved seeing Kano used, that was a pleasant surprise. Hoping to see next week-

1) Jacqui! It was a felony level crime to show off the rest of Generation X and not showcase Jacqui! Even now I'm still salty about this.

2) Practice mode shown and explained. I'm dying to know what the practice mode has to offer us competitive players. What we can set the computer too, what we can do, etc.

3) A new character model in action. We know the roster more or less now, so I'm hoping to see one of the Kenshi, Sonya, Shinnok, etc characters in action. Even if it's someone I won't use.

4) Tyler win a match. He's doing a phenomenal job with these streams and I know inside he must want to pull one out. Hope he can get a win and hold down the belt at least for a week before release.

Fingers crossed for 4/4!

Dark

Noob
I'm not so sure that Goro actually exists anymore. If you squint very hard, it looks a bit like Baraka in that select screen. Maybe even Daegon! Or Sektor!

I expect it to just cover the Kombat Pack more than likely.
I don't think so to be honest. There's not much to cover, since we already have information. If anything, they'll just quickly mention that tanya, predator and tremor will be in, just like they quickly mentioned Jason will be in. I feel like we will get to see Sonya & Jacqui, possibly Jax or Kenshi.

Kokoko

Somehow
I believe, that they will show us Jacqui, Sonya... Maybe, Kenshi.
Of course, they won't show Goro. Again (but I don't care).

And NRS, give us some new arenas!

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Some Jacqui play would be great. I kind of want to see some Shinnok and Jax as well.

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose