What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
@Visceral Vain sheeeeeeeesh that's a lot of work, but that actually sounds like fun haha.

Also, does anyone have an Unown they'd be willing to part with? Preferably the letter "D" :)

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Okay, I'll bite. What does "MM" stand for?
Masuda Method.

You breed a poke from one region with another. It increases the odds of getting a shiny.

So far I have MM'd

Larvitar
Trapinch
Mareep
Nidoran

Don't know who to go for next lol.

I just like the look of cool ones...maybe Froakie.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
So, to give you an example.

Breeding a canadian or Us (same region) pokemon with a Japan, Germany, Spanish etc (There are tags in black that show what region it is. If there is no tag, its your region)

If you breed a canadian/US larvitar with a Japanese larvitar (or ditto ;) ) the chance's of getting a shiny are tremendously better than two same region parents.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
So, to give you an example.

Breeding a canadian or Us (same region) pokemon with a Japan, Germany, Spanish etc (There are tags in black that show what region it is. If there is no tag, its your region)

If you breed a canadian/US larvitar with a Japanese larvitar (or ditto ;) ) the chance's of getting a shiny are tremendously better than two same region parents.
Oh yeah I knew all that haha. I got myself a 5 IV japanese Gible in a WT so that's on my to do list. Just didn't know what the MM stood for :)

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Oh yeah I knew all that haha. I got myself a 5 IV japanese Gible in a WT so that's on my to do list. Just didn't know what the MM stood for :)
Shiny Garchomp is not very different than the regular one. I have no idea why they didn't give it the lighter colour like the shiny gible

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I have some Modest Telepathy Female Ralts, Adamant Telepathy Male Ralts with Shadow Sneak, Adamant Dratini with Marvel Scale and Jolly Infiltrator Zubat with Brave Bird if anyone wants one.

Gonna work on Adamant Absol with Play Rough and Naive/Adamant Zoroark with Sucker Punch next.

Also, I may be testing my luck with this, but does anyone have a CharX stone that they dont want or an extra one? I love mega CharY but I now have an Adamant Charmander and CharX is screaming its name.

Edit: Fuck man, I feel like I'm sounding so needy lol, but one more thing. If anyone can PLEASE hook me up with an Eevee with Anticipation, I'll be the happiest person ever. All I want from it is Espeon with Magic Bounce and Sylveon with Pixilate.

Last edited:

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
To me, that's like cheating. I just...I can't do it. The thrill of getting them and earning them is amazing.
Hacking is really useful when you are playing competitively. You don't have to take the long time to get everything right. And you don't have to take the chance of something being done wrong.

ruff321

Noob
I have some Modest Telepathy Female Ralts, Adamant Telepathy Male Ralts with Shadow Sneak, Adamant Dratini with Marvel Scale and Jolly Infiltrator Zubat with Brave Bird if anyone wants one.

Gonna work on Adamant Absol with Play Rough and Naive/Adamant Zoroark with Sucker Punch next.

Also, I may be testing my luck with this, but does anyone have a CharX stone that they dont want or an extra one? I love mega CharY but I now have an Adamant Charmander and CharX is screaming its name.

Edit: Fuck man, I feel like I'm sounding so needy lol, but one more thing. If anyone can PLEASE hook me up with an Eevee with Anticipation, I'll be the happiest person ever. All I want from it is Espeon with Magic Bounce and Sylveon with Pixilate.
Still want that Eevee? ;)

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Oh dude, I have absolutely no qualms against people that do it. I have gotten Joker to get me a megastone, and I think item generation is fine because the game severely limits your ability to get some items.

Hatching shinies is something I thoroughly enjoy and once you start it's addicting lol

Great time killer for slow days at the office too.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Oh dude, I have absolutely no qualms against people that do it. I have gotten Joker to get me a megastone, and I think item generation is fine because the game severely limits your ability to get some items.

Hatching shinies is something I thoroughly enjoy and once you start it's addicting lol

Great time killer for slow days at the office too.
I agree it is very addicting

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Confused why you didn't use trick on my Aegislash.. it pretty much might as we. be a 1hko on him. Aegislash locked into one move is pretty bad
Burning is just as effective on an SD set. I was expecting to eat a shadow sneak anyway so i figured id cut the damage on it in half at least lol.