What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Route 15 & 16 has Frequent hordes of Murkrow, but of course, I'll just breed you one if needed lol
I'm actually about to do some horde training anyway so I'll look around lol. If I happen to miss it though that would be nice. I just want to breed Foul Play onto my Mandibuzz.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Why the hell does this game not have tutors. The physical Sheer force Nidoking dream is dead :(

I wanted the elemental punches :(

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Why the hell does this game not have tutors. The physical Sheer force Nidoking dream is dead :(

I wanted the elemental punches :(

Some pokes still learn the elemental punched thru leveling up. I know Darminatan, Dragonite and Blaziken learn Fire punch, while Infernape and Ampharos learn Thunder punch. Sadly, Ice punch is a transfer move, which is dumb since the other two can actually be taught.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Some pokes still learn the elemental punched thru leveling up. I know Darminatan, Dragonite and Blaziken learn Fire punch, while Infernape and Ampharos learn Thunder punch. Sadly, Ice punch is a transfer move, which is dumb since the other two can actually be taught.
Physical Sheer force nidoking would need thunder and ice punch respectively. Tutor moves cannot be bred. It literally would need to be traded back to White/Black 2

matterovermind

mindundermatter
Quick story - ran into a Random Passerby yesterday on wifi from Japan. He ran a Glalie. I was like okay..... "fray". Turns out that thing has Moody as an ability and holy shit was it annoying. Sub + Protect to change states, then used Sheer Cold on my Swampy for a 1HKO. I was pretty salty, but equal parts entertained.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Quick story - ran into a Random Passerby yesterday on wifi from Japan. He ran a Glalie. I was like okay..... "fray". Turns out that thing has Moody as an ability and holy shit was it annoying. Sub + Protect to change states, then used Sheer Cold on my Swampy for a 1HKO. I was pretty salty, but equal parts entertained.
LMAO. Im sorry thats hilarious.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
That's banned competitively. So theres that.

We all use Smogon rules as far as I know. Haven't found any Octilleries or Bibarels around here lol

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
@TakeAChance I have the 5V rotom for you. It's -SpD tho

Also, I'm having tons of fun with Scrafty. I run two sets:

- Adamant
Moxie
Life orb
Max attack & HP EVs
DD
Drain Punch
Crunch
Zen Headbutt

Mainly a physical attacking set with a boost to its speed and attack. Two great STABS and a coverage attack

- Adamant
Moxie or Intimidate
Max HP & Attack EVs
Assault Vest
Drain Punch
Power Up Punch
Crunch
Zen Headbutt

I run this set the most since it functions as a physical wall. Assault vest already boosts its high SpD to even better levels, Drain Punch is a good recovery plus its a STAB, Crunch for stab and zen headbutt for coverage

Last edited:
@xMWFx616x when are you free :p ditto hype is building

also, used the poke xfer for the first time

TIL: You can only transfer a box at a time, no more, no less.

I had a total of 25 pkm on my white 2, I lol'd when I noticed I xfer'ed all of my good pkm and only have HM mules in my party now. I'm going to restart anyway for another latias.

Also, I got the pokeradar thing because i had an extra $3 and I got myself a tornadus :p
I can be on tonight

GG whoever I just played, luckily i got the three turn sleep on florgess and carried cc instead of eq on pinsir

In game 2 if u switched to venasuar when I sleep powdered ttar u probably would have won that

Edit:
just going to switch up my team quick
Oh nvm you are offline now, GGs

Last edited:

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
GG whoever I just played, luckily i got the three turn sleep on florgess and carried cc instead of eq on pinsir

In game 2 if u switched to venasuar when I sleep powdered ttar u probably would have won that

Edit:
just going to switch up my team quick
Oh nvm you are offline now, GGs
Oh that was you? Sweet lol, sorry about getting offline I assumed you were getting off too. I would've gladly played a few more. I really wasn't expecting CC on that Pinsir that's for sure, and you're right about the sleep powder, it was something I smacked myself for after the fact lol. GG's though those were fun. Hopefully we can play again soon. :)

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Just found a pokemon online app for battling on your android phone. Don't know how well it works yet, but my life could be over.