What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
FINALLY FOUND IT! I was pretty bummed after the 2hr waste, so I went to watch raw, then after it finished, o decided to try it again. It was the first horde :)

Its a female too so I'll breed it for anyone who wants it. THIS IS THE BRAVE BIRD!

So I got the female 30/31/30/31/31/31 iron fist chimchar in like 25 eggs and put it in the daycare with the japanese 31/31/31/31/31/31 chimchar and finally got my first shiny poke I hatched from an egg. A naive iron fist male chimchar with IVs of 30/31/31/31/18-19/31 :( I knew I was to greedy going for a 6iv poke. I guess I will try chatot or feebas next.

xKhaoTik

Am I the only one who thinks Kingdra is underrated in this game? Focus Energy + Scope Lens = Auto CH, and add Sniper to that and we have a insane sweeper that learns waterfall, outrage, DD and Draco Meteor. Not to mention that it can also have Swift Swim and out speed TONS of pokes. AND ITS A TANK WITH A RELIABLE RECOVERY MOVE.

Fairy is a new weakness to it tho, but it learns Iron Head for coverage. Every hazard hurts it, and its not immune to anything, but man, Kingdra is slept on IMO

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Am I the only one who thinks Kingdra is underrated in this game? Focus Energy + Scope Lens = Auto CH, and add Sniper to that and we have a insane sweeper that learns waterfall, outrage, DD and Draco Meteor. Not to mention that it can also have Swift Swim and out speed TONS of pokes. AND ITS A TANK WITH A RELIABLE RECOVERY MOVE.

Fairy is a new weakness to it tho, but it learns Iron Head for coverage. Every hazard hurts it, and its not immune to anything, but man, Kingdra is slept on IMO
The reason is cause it has Mediocre Stats for the most part. Although it can be Built in multiple ways. Also its speed is kinda low. I mean i guess the stats are not that bad. Idk.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM

It is really good, but is just kind of hard to set him up in the current meta, considering dragons are almost always present, and all the dragons he goes up against aren't going to wait for him to focus his energy, and they are going to hit him in the face. It's stats are also really average...has a ridiculously good typing though.

xKhaoTik

Man how is genesect not banned on pokemon online? Damn man, out of all the pokes who have ever been banned. He's the worst imo.
I missed out on B/W so I have no idea what he is about. I just know he has Download and has plates just like Arceus. That alone sounds scary

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I missed out on B/W so I have no idea what he is about. I just know he has Download and has plates just like Arceus. That alone sounds scary
Download and the fact that he has one of the best defensive typings in the game, and his stupid moves pool. Oh let's not forget about his retarded base attacks that get boosted by download lol. He is dumb man. Give him a scarf to make up for his mediocre speed and he is the fucking best shit ever. I hate him lol.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
so, I'm looking on Bulbapedia and I'm a bit confused. I'm trying to have a Physical Attacking Arcanine and I'd like Flare Blitz and Extreme Speed, but it says Arcanine learns Extreme Speed at Level 34, which Growlithe can't learn. Growlithe, however, learns Flare Blitz at level 45. So if I train Growlithe to 45 and evolve it after it learns Flare Blitz, will I have access to Extreme Speed with the Move Relearner? Or would I have to breed another Growlithe so it starts with Flare Blitz?

And I saw earlier the Khaotik said he has Close Combat on some Growlithes. Who do I breed with to get that?

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
so, I'm looking on Bulbapedia and I'm a bit confused. I'm trying to have a Physical Attacking Arcanine and I'd like Flare Blitz and Extreme Speed, but it says Arcanine learns Extreme Speed at Level 34, which Growlithe can't learn. Growlithe, however, learns Flare Blitz at level 45. So if I train Growlithe to 45 and evolve it after it learns Flare Blitz, will I have access to Extreme Speed with the Move Relearner? Or would I have to breed another Growlithe so it starts with Flare Blitz?

And I saw earlier the Khaotik said he has Close Combat on some Growlithes. Who do I breed with to get that?
Ya if you go to the Move Relearner guy you can learn the moves. Here you go. Breed it. Bulbapedia is still catching up on stuff. :/
http://serebii.net/pokedex-xy/egg/058.shtml#closecombat

xKhaoTik

Level up Growlithe to 45 so it can learn flare blitz, then go to the move tutor/relearner to give it extreme speed.

In order for it to learn Close Combat, you have to breed it with someone who learns it in its Egg Group. I bred it with Infernape, and the offspring had Close Combat and Flare Blitz. So I just evolved it at lvl 1 and just leveled it up (after EV training of course). Gave it Wild Charge for coverage.

I can easily just breed one for you tho. And sorry if you came on last night to trade. I fell asleep pretty early lol. I still need kingdra tho if you can help.

Last edited: