What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Question,

I want to breed a female Grimer with with Spiritomb to get new Grimer with Curse and Shadow Sneak. I know Spiritomb learns these moves, but do I need to let Spiritomb learn them first?
Yeah, but when you hatch a Grimer that know those moves you no longer need the Spiritomb

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I actually have breeding a Rotom on my list of things to do as well, but why is it so difficult to breed one?
Idk, for some reason, its hard to get the right IVs for it, at least for me. I breed about 30 of them and only one of them was a 5IV rotom. I had tons of 3/4IVs ones tho.

Not to mention NONE of them were a modest nature

7L

Heads up!
@xMWFx616x when are you free :p ditto hype is building

also, used the poke xfer for the first time

TIL: You can only transfer a box at a time, no more, no less.

I had a total of 25 pkm on my white 2, I lol'd when I noticed I xfer'ed all of my good pkm and only have HM mules in my party now. I'm going to restart anyway for another latias.

Also, I got the pokeradar thing because i had an extra $3 and I got myself a tornadus :p

7L

Heads up!
@7L Oh the team is ready.... its fierce... and its.... DEFENSIVE? WITH A PHYSICAL GRENINJA? anti-meta at its finest?
My greninja (shiny with IVs in speed and spec attack) at the moment has life orb/protean| u-turn, hydro pump (going to pp up it) dark pulse and I may put spikes on him

My greninja (shiny with IVs in speed and spec attack) at the moment has life orb/protean| u-turn, hydro pump (going to pp up it) dark pulse and I may put spikes on him
Adamant/Life Orb
Night Slash
U-Turn
Rock Slide
Waterfall

Looking at greninja's stats his Sp.ATK is only 8 points above his base physical attack. So the difference is negligable. Also not to mention most Pokemon that would give Greninja trouble tended to have high Sp.Def... also stab/critical hit/Night Slash good night sweet prince. U-turn 1 hit KO'ed this guys Mega Gardevoir. Then he quit.

Reactions: 7L
@AK Black Preon I have no idea why that disconnect happened.
Me either. But I think I would've lost anyway. Without a dedicated Psychic move I don't think I have anything to kill any Mega Venasaur. Bulksaurus rex. Probably smokes its own herb too.

Edit: Oh yeah, whose Idea was it to give him that thick fat... that I didn't realize he had till this morning.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Don't put spikes on him, now that defog is a thing for hazards spikes are very situational imo. Stick with a fourth move for coverage.

Reactions: 7L

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Me either. But I think I would've lost anyway. Without a dedicated Psychic move I don't think I have anything to kill any Mega Venasaur. Bulksaurus rex. Probably smokes its own herb too.

Edit: Oh yeah, whose Idea was it to give him that thick fat... that I didn't realize he had till this morning.
You still had Charizard, but I was saving T-flame/tar for him lol. I honestly feel like thick fat was perfect for helping mega venusaur keep up with all this mega comp. I love that damn pokemon dude. He is amazing. You should definitely add psychic onto that slowbro's movelist though, it's always nice to have the dual stab. Also, what item are you running on him? I've heard assault vest makes him an fantastic mixed wall.

You still had Charizard, but I was saving T-flame/tar for him lol. I honestly feel like thick fat was perfect for helping mega venusaur keep up with all this mega comp. I love that damn pokemon dude. He is amazing. You should definitely add psychic onto that slowbro's movelist though, it's always nice to have the dual stab. Also, what item are you running on him? I've heard assault vest makes him an fantastic mixed wall.
Slack-Off Regenerator. I use him for Coverage. Also, Psychic wouldn't help me too much. You'd bait it and switch to Tyranitar. I could risk throwing out a Scald, but if you don't switch and you giga drain. Its such a huge risk and minimal reward for me there. Also my Mega Charizard is X for this team.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Slack-Off Regenerator. I use him for Coverage. Also, Psychic wouldn't help me too much. You'd bait it and switch to Tyranitar. I could risk throwing out a Scald, but if you don't switch and you giga drain. Its such a huge risk and minimal reward for me there. Also my Mega Charizard is X for this team.
That's part of the game man lol. gotta make dem reads sometimes. :p Oooh yeah see the way that team was set up with all the physical attackers I figured that Megazard was screaming Y lol.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
@xKhaoTik rock head is not available on Tyrunt yet unfortunately, however if you want I can breed you one with strong jaw that has dragon dance, ice fang and fire fang.