What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
good game dude. Yeah, that's why I run that particular ape build. Looking forward to playing everyone around here :)
No I mean i didn't even put the move on it lol. I hope to redeem myself for that display because I got scraped from turn one due to my terrible mistake. i don't use galvantula to hit suff, just slow you down lol.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Any chance anybody has a Klink? WT is failing me and I haven't seen one in my pokedex so I can't look for it in GTS :(

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Any chance anybody has a Klink? WT is failing me and I haven't seen one in my pokedex so I can't look for it in GTS :(
You can look for any pokemon on GTS whether or not you have it or not. Just search for the name. Which that being said i can hook you up.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free

I'll try my luck since I happen to get hella lucky in WT lol.

Also, can anyone Breed an Adamant Tyrantrum for me? It looks awesome and I wanna try it. I chose the stupid ice thing ugh

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
You can look for any pokemon on GTS whether or not you have it or not. Just search for the name. Which that being said i can hook you up.
...I might as well just tag you every single time I need a previous-gen pokemon lol. And I never scrolled all the way down the list to find that search option. Whoops haha