What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Ahhh I'm so annoyed lol. I got a Froakie with Protean thru WT, but it turned out to be bold, which isn't bad.

Then I got another one with Protean, but it turned out to be Jolly. I use it tho lol. His physical move pool is pretty diverse. I run Waterfall, night slash, u-turn and power up punch.

Then I get another one and its FINALLY a modest nature, but with Torrent -_-

I wanna cry :(
I can breed you a froakie easy.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Hey, I need some clarification on something. Vanillite can be born with Autotomize if it's bred with a male Steelix that knows it. If I breed that Autotomize Vanillite with another Vanillite or Ditto, will the baby know Autotomize or does that have to be passed down from the Steelix?

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Thank you! Modest/Timid with Protean. Can I get a Modest Fennekin too? Mine is Docile and I always have a calm one with Magician
Yeah sure I'll help you out. But tbh I would reccomend timid on both those pokes. They both hit really hard as is and could use the boost to the speed to ensure the first turn.

@AK Black Preon GG's man those were really fun battles. I made a bad play by not sending excadrill out sooner that second game lol.
Didn't even know that was you due to the TYM being down. xD I'd of played more had I known. However..... Ice Punch Freeze.... I was literally like.... "MATE YOU KIDDING ME. I HAD THIS WON" 2nd game made up for it though lol. GGs. Medicham serves you well, however how it didn't OHKO my Pinsir is a testament to its bulk. Also Ditto.... takes that belly drum. I love it.

Last edited:

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Didn't even know that was you due to the TYM being down. xD I'd of played more had I known. However..... Ice Punch Freeze.... I was literally like.... "MATE YOU KIDDING ME. I HAD THIS WON" 2nd game made up for it though lol. GGs. Medicham serves you well, however how it didn't OHKO my Pinsir is a testament to its bulk. Also Ditto.... takes that belly drum. I love it.
It's all good man I enjoyed my games. :) I got mad hype off the ice punch freeze! I want to look up the calcs on that though. I am just curious if it was minimum damage or if it just doesn't have a chance of okho. Also, you could've just quick attacked medicham for the win that first game. He is weak to flying types moves and only had half health. :) Also yeah you got me with ditto, I thought Azu might've been able to eat and aqua jet, but man was I wrong lol.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I'm so torn between Timid Magic Guard Alakazam w/ Life Orb or Modest Mega Alakazam :(
Run magic guard, give it either a life orb or a sash. This is my favorite poke and those are the two sets I have had the most success with lol. Mega Alakazam was the first mega I ran, and it hits really hard and is super fast, but really normal alakazam with a life orb hits almost just as hard, or harder depending on nature. Magic Guard is just a more useful ability than the very situational trace. It also has huge problems with priority lol.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Run magic guard, give it either a life orb or a sash. This is my favorite poke and those are the two sets I have had the most success with lol. Mega Alakazam was the first mega I ran, and it hits really hard and is super fast, but really normal alakazam with a life orb hits almost just as hard, or harder depending on nature. Magic Guard is just a more useful ability than the very situational trace. It also has huge problems with priority lol.
Every pokemon is having a huge problem with priority. It's the current meta.