What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Just bred my Mega Blastoise. I've already ran it once but I'm trying a tank spinner set to see about getting some use out of all of his perks. :)

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
You would think Mega Blastoise would get Drizzle since Mega Char Y got Drought and Mega Venus got Thick Fat lol. I was surprised he got Mega Launcher, kinda random. Not like there's anything wrong with it tho lol

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Probably. Also Scald being a 30% Chance is Bullshit. It seems like its 60% Sometimes. I have burned 3 pokemon once back to Back to back. Dude quit after that. I would have too probably.
Yeah Scald is super fucking annoying. I have quit many a times in similar situations. That's why I always make sure to carry aromatherapy these days lol.
You would think Mega Blastoise would get Drizzle since Mega Char Y got Drought and Mega Venus got Thick Fat lol. I was surprised he got Mega Launcher, kinda random. Not like there's anything wrong with it tho lol
Yeah it is really random, it makes sense 'cause of the cannons and all, abut he definitely could've gotten abilities more specific to him.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
It makes sense cause of the Cannons.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
It makes sense cause of the Cannons.
I get the cannons thing, but Drought helps Charizard's typing and Thick Fat helps Venusaur's typing. Mega Launcher helps his move set which isn't bad, but I feel like Drizzle would've been much better for him and his team.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I get the cannons thing, but Drought helps Charizard's typing and Thick Fat helps Venusaur's typing. Mega Launcher helps his move set which isn't bad, but I feel like Drizzle would've been much better for him and his team.
Drizzle blastoise would be pretty insane tho.

A poke with that much Bulk and Sp.A + drizzle?

Charizard Y is at least quite frail.

Have you encountered bulky charizard X? That thing is insane.

It's all good man I enjoyed my games. :) I got mad hype off the ice punch freeze! I want to look up the calcs on that though. I am just curious if it was minimum damage or if it just doesn't have a chance of okho. Also, you could've just quick attacked medicham for the win that first game. He is weak to flying types moves and only had half health. :) Also yeah you got me with ditto, I thought Azu might've been able to eat and aqua jet, but man was I wrong lol.
Well now that I got my hold items for the 2nd team. I can use that one as well. About to work the late shift so... I don't know how late you'll be up but I can battle by 11pm est

matterovermind

mindundermatter
Anyone want to have a standard (OU) battle? FC: 2638-1092-8587 IGN: Matt. Ill monitor this thread for the next bit, but plz tag me if interested :)