What's new

Pig vs. Tottery FT10 ($300 MM KIT)

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
There's only 1 WW player that can keep up with Zods of Pigs calibre, or should I say, 'there was'...

And I'm pretty sure I'm still the only 1 that knows about the Johnny Cage style tech against Zod as WW.
I'm not going to lie to you or anyone else. I am not some god at this game with WW, but Pig I've taken very seriously. I've been working towards this for awhile now and I still have months to keep working on it. When most play a game they spread their time equally across all players/characters, well I haven't. ALL of my time will be completely focused on one person alone. I don't believe anyone understands what that really means lol. It's a guarantee and with this thread, losing is simply not a option for me. I will win.

So let me get this straight. You've been training to fight this one person. And every fiber of yout injustice being has put 100...no 10000% of its efforts into devising a gameplan to take out pig. Analyzing his patterns and breaking his habits down to a physical science? This thread is not a disrespect thread and only serves as further motivation to both players to be at their absolute best for maximum hype?

Either that or KIT is some new anime with a deep, enriched storyline that I haven't watched yet.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
The disrespect is unreal lol, yes you are confident and yes you are cocky but don't be disrespectful just to stand out, pig may not be perfect but he's very skilled so I wouldn't count your chances as 100% just yet...it's not like he doesn't know the WW mu. Everyone already thinks of you as the crazy guy who's challending the best Zod out there so no need to blow up pig.
huh? I think some people in this thread are being overly sensitive about this. Some of the things I've said directed towards Pig is for hype. I've stated several times already the reason he was chosen is because of my respect for him as a player. There is no, "Tots hates Pig so he called him out," or anything like that. A lot of people come to this forum and spew a bunch of bullshit about the game and players without ever going to a tournament and backing it up. Well, I'm going to KIT and my mind operates a certain way. Without this thread I would not do well at all. Now I have a lot riding on it and things have been said that cannot be taken back. I prefer it that way because now I am highly motivated and am taking this extremely seriously. Hard work pays off, WW is not trash, etc. are all things I'm looking to prove. The downplaying of WW is unbelievable.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
A bit late for that.

The OP was impressive and the confidence was refreshing, then you started sounding so delusional you made Ra Helios look reasonable by comparison. Tone it down chief.
It's my confidence. I 100% suspected people would come in here dick riding Pig and those were my responses. If I do not make such brash statements I will fail. I've made this thread into such a way that I cannot lose. If in some fairytale world where I lost, well you could imagine the backlash. Now it is simply not a option. I have a lot of work ahead of me and I've set a bar. I work great under these types of conditions. I thrive off of it.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I haven't followed the injustice scene, have you played offline before?
EDIT: also, I don't see how beating someone (even a top player) with WW warrants people to not downplay her. if you have to extensively download each individual player to feel confident, maybe shes not that strong of a character. just playing the devils advocate here, i'll be watching this one
It takes work to beat someone and characters require a certain amount of work to be fully understood. Hell, pig has a notebook that is specifically for players and their tendacies and such. Hard work will always be a formula that pays off. It's how it is.

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
huh? I think some people in this thread are being overly sensitive about this. Some of the things I've said directed towards Pig is for hype. I've stated several times already the reason he was chosen is because of my respect for him as a player. There is no, "Tots hates Pig so he called him out," or anything like that. A lot of people come to this forum and spew a bunch of bullshit about the game and players without ever going to a tournament and backing it up. Well, I'm going to KIT and my mind operates a certain way. Without this thread I would not do well at all. Now I have a lot riding on it and things have been said that cannot be taken back. I prefer it that way because now I am highly motivated and am taking this extremely seriously. Hard work pays off, WW is not trash, etc. are all things I'm looking to prove. The downplaying of WW is unbelievable.
Oh, fair enough. I got the impression you wanted to prove he was overrated or something to do with a callout. Mainly because you said he has a 0% chance of winning.
Edit: (what you said was that 100% you'd win but means the same)

Also the ww downplay isn't that bad, most people accept she's just out of top 5 which is very accurate. Obviously not everyone will agree with mu numbers but that's with any arguement.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
So let me get this straight. You've been training to fight this one person. And every fiber of yout injustice being has put 100...no 10000% of its efforts into devising a gameplan to take out pig. Analyzing his patterns and breaking his habits down to a physical science? This thread is not a disrespect thread and only serves as further motivation to both players to be at their absolute best for maximum hype?

Either that or KIT is some new anime with a deep, enriched storyline that I haven't watched yet.
LOL!

That's how I would do it for the players attending a tournament. I would do extensive homework on the players in my pool and etc. but I'm not that passionate about this game as some, so I've challenged Pig. I by no means am going to win the tournament. I want to show that WW is not "trash" and can win vital MU's and that hard work pays off, which is something this community lacks at times.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Oh, fair enough. I got the impression you wanted to prove he was overrated or something to do with a callout. Mainly because you said he has a 0% chance of winning.
Edit: (what you said was that 100% you'd win but means the same)

Also the ww downplay isn't that bad, most people accept she's just out of top 5 which is very accurate. Obviously not everyone will agree with mu numbers but that's with any arguement.
Are you not seeing this Hysteria guys posts? There are others just like him. Just because you aren't good with a character and do not put in the work to do so does not make her "trash."

LOL!

That's how I would do it for the players attending a tournament. I would do extensive homework on the players in my pool and etc. but I'm not that passionate about this game as some, so I've challenged Pig. I by no means am going to win the tournament. I want to show that WW is not "trash" and can win vital MU's and that hard work pays off, which is something this community lacks at times.
When did I say you had plans to beat him in tournament? I never used the word pool, bracket, nor tournament. Just you and Pig. And earlier in the thread you mentioned studying his patterns so you already admitted to that. So.. not sure what was so laughable about my previous post. And yeah you mentioned downplaying so I assumed its MU stuff you want to prove. And showcase amazonian dominance etc. Etc. But to be fair this tension only makes me a Krillin at best.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
When did I say you had plans to beat him in tournament? I never used the word pool, bracket, nor tournament. Just you and Pig. And earlier in the thread you mentioned studying his patterns so you already admitted to that. So.. not sure what was so laughable about my previous post. And yeah you mentioned downplaying so I assumed its MU stuff you want to prove. And showcase amazonian dominance etc. Etc. But to be fair this tension only makes me a Krillin at best.
Are you serious? You mentioned anime with rich storylines, which was funny. Secondly, I was simply stating it's how I would approach all tournament matches, but I'm specifically putting my work into one person. I'm not sure what we're disagreeing about here lol.

Are you serious? You mentioned anime with rich storylines, which was funny. Secondly, I was simply stating it's how I would approach all tournament matches, but I'm specifically putting my work into one person. I'm not sure what we're disagreeing about here lol.
Oh I do this all the time. Training thst mind to just recover quickly from a wtf worthy moment. The deed is done here. Now go be someones senpai. Note. I take nothing on TYM remotely seriously.

The_REAL_xVAPORx

smoke reset bot
It takes work to beat someone and characters require a certain amount of work to be fully understood. Hell, pig has a notebook that is specifically for players and their tendacies and such. Hard work will always be a formula that pays off. It's how it is.
what the offline part, extensive offline experience is 10x more important than understanding your opponent imo

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
what the offline part, extensive offline experience is 10x more important than understanding your opponent imo
I'm more so use to the feel of the game offline than online. You're thinking, "he's gonna lose and say he isn't use to offline." Well, let me save you the trouble. I'm not going to lose.

The_REAL_xVAPORx

smoke reset bot
I'm more so use to the feel of the game offline than online. You're thinking, "he's gonna lose and say he isn't use to offline." Well, let me save you the trouble. I'm not going to lose.
not quite, and while im ahead i'll go ahead and say I hope you pull this off. but if you don't own an ASUS monitor, you wont lose and say you aren't used to offline... you'll lose BECAUSE you aren't used to offline. nothing worse than making a gdlk read and going for the big punish just to mis it entirely because your timing is slightly off.

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
I have the perfect gif if tottery wins. I'm not rooting for either player but if I'm ever not too lazy to learn to make one and he wins it will be epic

coolwhip

Noob
It's my confidence. I 100% suspected people would come in here dick riding Pig and those were my responses. If I do not make such brash statements I will fail. I've made this thread into such a way that I cannot lose. If in some fairytale world where I lost, well you could imagine the backlash. Now it is simply not a option. I have a lot of work ahead of me and I've set a bar. I work great under these types of conditions. I thrive off of it.
I'm not dickriding Pig. I'm saying you're coming off as obnoxious. There's a difference. And no, I can't imagine the backlash if you lost because it would be 10 times bigger if Pig lost. If (when?) you lose, people will blow you up, sure, but you'll just be forgotten and ridiculed in the DJ L Toro land of delusions and that's it. If Pig were to lose however, it would be a much bigger backlash.

Again, confidence is fine, the problem is, if you push a point home too much, and shove it down people's throats, they are going to reject it (if you just left it at the OP, that would be fine, but as it stands you're replying to most posts criticizing you and repeating the same claim, which is hella annoying). I'm sure you don't care, but you have to understand that at this point, for us, your claims are baseless. Now, you'll have the chance to prove it, but calling an EVO finalist "free" and "I know for a fact I'm a better player" when as of this moment, you're nothing but a keyboard warrior is disrespectful to those who are going to tourneys and actually placing. Hence you being blown up for coming off as super irritating. It's no different than Ra Helios' criticisms of 16 Bit.

To be clear, I genuinely like the thread. You have every right to call out a player if you're willing to put your money where your mouth is, and you are. It's just that you're kind of obnoxious about it.

Last edited:

RexyWrecks

RTSD All Day. I'm going in. No Vaseline.
Alright, honestly, I'm sick of the downplaying on this forum and people making claims they have no idea about because they aren't good. I've poured my everything into WW as of late. Pig is a respectable member among this community, so I've challenged him to a $100 mm he has gracefully accepted. I hope the margin increases because I am THAT sure that his shit will be pushed in. How many of you are banking on me to win the ft10? Absolutely zero because I am a "nobody" in this community, but rest assured I have been studying his every move in Injustice due to our shit talk history(which wasn't too terrible).

I will flat out say that anyone that bets against me is completely ignorant to WW and what she is capable of. It's not a assumption, it's a fact. He will lose. As PL once said; "The training wheels are off." Good luck to you Pig, you will need it. Welcome to my backyard.
Let's go!

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I'm not dickriding Pig. I'm saying you're coming off as obnoxious. There's a difference. And no, I can't imagine the backlash if you lost because it would be 10 times bigger if Pig lost. If (when?) you lose, people will blow you up, sure, but you'll just be forgotten and ridiculed in the DJ L Toro land of delusions and that's it. If Pig were to lose however, it would be a much bigger backlash.

Again, confidence is fine, the problem is, if you push a point home too much, and shove it down people's throats, they are going to reject it (if you just left it at the OP, that would be fine, but as it stands you're replying to most posts criticizing you and repeating the same claim, which is hella annoying). I'm sure you don't care, but you have to understand that at this point, for us, your claims are baseless. Now, you'll have the chance to prove it, but calling an EVO finalist "free" and "I know for a fact I'm a better player" when as off this moment, you're nothing but a keyboard warrior is disrespectful to those who are going to tourneys and actually placing. Hence you being blown up for coming off as super irritating. It's no different than Ra Helios' criticisms of 16 Bit.

To be clear, I genuinely like the thread. You have every right to call out a player if you're willing to put your money where your mouth is, and you are. It's just that you're kind of obnoxious about it.
As I've stated several times. I respect Pig. It's why I challenged hin among several other reasons. Me saying those things are clearly for hype. I cannot help it if people are sensitive and take it in a certain manner. Obnoxious? Of course I'm going to come across that way. There is confidence and on the other side of the spectrum there is being so confident and sure of something that one would come off obnoxious. I am certain I'm coming off as obnoxious, but this is something I'm certain about. I'm a "nobody" as far as tournaments go and such, but I'm not just talking shit without being preparred(which is what I believe some do). I've been prepping for this for awhile and I have a few more months of prepping to go. I'm putting in the work and I'm proud of it. #obnoxious rant over

coolwhip

Noob
As I've stated several times. I respect Pig. It's why I challenged hin among several other reasons. Me saying those things are clearly for hype. I cannot help it if people are sensitive and take it in a certain manner. Obnoxious? Of course I'm going to come across that way. There is confidence and on the other side of the spectrum there is being so confident and sure of something that one would come off obnoxious. I am certain I'm coming off as obnoxious, but this is something I'm certain about. I'm a "nobody" as far as tournaments go and such, but I'm not just talking shit without being preparred(which is what I believe some do). I've been prepping for this for awhile and I have a few more months of prepping to go. I'm putting in the work and I'm proud of it. #obnoxious rant over
Beat Pig and then you'll really have something to be proud of. Spending time in the lab isn't really cause for pride but hey, I can't tell you what to feel.