What's new

Pig vs. Tottery FT10 ($300 MM KIT)

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Nope Pig did better than that, only lost in Grand Finals. He was in Grand Finals winners at Evo.
"Pig at EVO, blah blah." It doesn't matter what Pig has done in the past. I am a very competitive person and I have prepared for him and him, mostly alone. Some people need to prove themselves....so they can solidify themselves in the community and I've made the decision to embarrass Pig awhile ago to solidify myself. Do I hate the guy? Absolutely not. I just know he is equally as competitive, so this is serious video game business right now.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Wait, so like about a week ago you were losing to my Jobber Adam, and this week you're challenging the Evo Second place finisher? And for $100? What???
Irrelevant. I am not a master mind at this game whatsoever, but the time I have put into the game as of late has been directed towards Pig since I know he is super competitive. I've literally recorded his patterns in training mode during certain situations and learned how to counter act them. MU's I do not know very well, but PIG....fucking lol. Embarrassing times ahead for some of you. If I took some of you as seriously as some then this community would have a identity crysis.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
You have no chance. You play a shitter character against a much superior player. Sorry, truth hurts. I'll enjoy my continued Wonder Woman downplaying after this shit show has finished.
Don't be a sore loser when the time comes. You among other WW players are the prime example as to why I'm doing this. It takes work. A lot of work and I've chosen one to show as example. Martyr if you will.

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
Irrelevant. I am not a master mind at this game whatsoever, but the time I have put into the game as of late has been directed towards Pig since I know he is super competitive. I've literally recorded his patterns in training mode during certain situations and learned how to counter act them. MU's I do not know very well, but PIG....fucking lol. Embarrassing times ahead for some of you. If I took some of you as seriously as some then this community would have a identity crysis.
Alright, not sure why you have this elitist attitude right now, but whatever. It'd be hype if you did manage to win though

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Yes, we 100% played a few weeks ago. This is nothing to brag about whatsoever, but since I have lost my route, so I spent some time sitting on my ass playing this game religiously and I've been studying Pig for some time. I've been waiting for this. No one has any idea. I can go 0-2 at KIT, but PIG I am prepared for and I don't think he has any idea. Here is the thing, Pig has patterns just like everyone has patterns and I've learned his very well. I hope for his sake he takes the time to do shit differently, otherwise he will be embarrassed.
If you have been studying a players patterns it isnt a great idea to broadcast that fact. I dont think Pig will have a hard time changing things up, and then you're the one whose going to be embarrassed.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Alright, not sure why you have this elitist attitude right now, but whatever. It'd be hype if you did manage to win though
*sigh* I do not want a elitist attitude to come across, it's just my confidence against this one player is very specific. He has a note book of notable players...THAT's how serious he is. Do I love this game? Not really, but I'm tired of seeing the downplaying and PIG is the perfect person to make a example out of since he puts in the work. Do I enjoy embarrassing "top players?" absolutely not, but it has to happen. Take this as a "how to" approach.

To be completely honest, you should've challenged a ft5. Your chances would've been much higher. He will learn and adjust to you the same way you prepared for him. only difference is it will take 2-3 games. only reason why i believe pigs gonna take it.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
If you have been studying a players patterns it isnt a great idea to broadcast that fact. I dont think Pig will have a hard time changing things up, and then you're the one whose going to be embarrassed.
So you would think ;) If PIG tries to "change up" his play style I am prepared for that as well. Pig isn't going to take a random challenge like this seriously......I told him a few time too, but I hope he does. Even if I lose by a game I will be proud. I'll hold that shit so hard it will make some sick. Why? because I proved my point....but my ultimate goal is to body Pig so good for you guys lol.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
To be completely honest, you should've challenged a ft5. Your chances would've been much higher. He will learn and adjust to you the same way you prepared for him. only difference is it will take 2-3 games. only reason why i believe pigs gonna take it.
No lol. I chose 10 for a specific reason. My shenanigans with WW is ridiculous. Not to mention I have some dirty shit with her I've recently discovered in training mode lol. Yea I've said it. Stop giving up on games after a year community....#lesson#2

E

Eldriken

So you would think ;) If PIG tries to "change up" his play style I am prepared for that as well. Pig isn't going to take a random challenge like this seriously......I told him a few time too, but I hope he does. Even if I lose by a game I will be proud. I'll hold that shit so hard it will make some sick. Why? because I proved my point....but my ultimate goal is to body Pig so good for you guys lol.
What are you going to do if he completely destroys you?

"He won't" or anything like that isn't an acceptable answer. You have to accept that it CAN happen, not necessarily that it WILL. Keeping that in mind, what will you do if that's the outcome? 'Cause if it is, you're going to get blown the fuck up on a whole new level, y'know.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
What are you going to do if he completely destroys you?

"He won't" or anything like that isn't an acceptable answer. You have to accept that it CAN happen, not necessarily that it WILL. Keeping that in mind, what will you do if that's the outcome? 'Cause if it is, you're going to get blown the fuck up on a whole new level, y'know.
I'm sorry, but I cannot compute. Losing is not acceptable.

TKB

Noob
@TotteryManx you said in the other thread that you're gonna wreck shit at KIT unless you run into hitbox Zods... Pig is investing In hitbox...

Good luck

No lol. I chose 10 for a specific reason. My shenanigans with WW is ridiculous. Not to mention I have some dirty shit with her I've recently discovered in training mode lol. Yea I've said it. Stop giving up on games after a year community....#lesson#2
I never said it wasn't possible. I never said it wasn't possible. That'd be ignorant. I simply stated opinion. I'm just enjoying rustling you jimmies lol