What's new

General/Other - Takeda (Old) Takahashi Takeda General Pre-Release Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
how do we know that its his xray vs an ex special? i think it probably is because ferra goes flying off which is probably universal to people xraying ferra/torr
the startup animation on xrays are these glowing completely white flashes

One variation could reflect his descendancy from Kenshi called samurai. +sword and minor spirit attacks
Another for his training under Scorpian called disciple. +more spear attacks
And one for his obvious resemblance to Metal Gear Solid design called snake. +eye patch and box

takeda is also the name of a fashion style where you were full upper body armor and no pants

Last edited:

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Him amd erron black really caught my eye in the trailer. Takeda is definitely it Ely gonna be one of the characters I mess around with day 1. If he uses the whip(s) as an air move/AA, then I'm sold.

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
I like him a lot. I've been looking for a man to punish main this time around, and he looks like a decent contender. My only concern is that his spear shenanigans might get the scorpion "nerfed to the ground" treatment in later patches.

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
It looks like that Takeda will be more like Scorpion-like char with his spears/whips and shit. I wish to see more of his swordsman variation tho. After all - he's Kenshi's son.

i'll try him, looks way more interesting gameplay-wise than cassie, she is a bit bland from what was shown on last stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.