What's new

General/Other - Takeda (Old) Takahashi Takeda General Pre-Release Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Can someone get a screen cap of him? I can't find one on google yet.

Yup. No one seems to be talking about that yet either. Reminds me of Omega Red. Pretty big deal since everyone suspected him to be a Kenshi-esque inspired character. Instead, he looks like something out of Metal Gear.

hope he has spirit charges too........i can taste all the salt already

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Well we know he's got WoWo's overhead whip smash as a special, since he was able to meter-burn it in the trailer (1:33).

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Might've been his xray
Ah, good call. I was watching it again and it looks like he jumps forward and slams his whips down, which means it has INSANE range and is probably an overhead. I would assume you're right, otherwise that move is going to be the shit!

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
He's the only asian character in the game that actually looks... asian. In all seriousness, he looks really cool. I'm surprised and also relieved that he's not just a carbon copy of Kenshi. (looking at you, Cassie...)

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
as mentioned above.... just made the gif of TAKEDA's XRAY ?

Ha, I didn't even realize that was him uppercutting that dude; I thought it was cutting to a new character. X-Ray confirmed.

[Edit] Oh no, that is a previous shot of the female character uppercutting that dude. Though that still looks like his x-ray based on the followup of the whip going into Torr's mouth.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
Really, really pleasantly surprised by Takeda. Dude in buff-ass power armor with rocket-powered whips isn't what I was thinking at all, but I'm totally on board.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Ha, I didn't even realize that was him uppercutting that dude; I thought it was cutting to a new character. X-Ray confirmed.

[Edit] Oh no, that is a previous shot of the female character uppercutting that dude. Though that still looks like his x-ray based on the followup of the whip going into Torr's mouth.
yea love this Varition of him that uses those Omega Red whips/tentacles or whatever they are called...

Status
Not open for further replies.