What's new

General/Other - Kotal Kahn (OLD) Kotal Kahn Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

What variation do you plan on using the most?

• War God

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Sun God

Votes: 18 36.0%
  • Blood God

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • All Equally

Votes: 7 14.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
The creativity of his name is outstanding. Not.
Hey Deyrax. I saw you've been posting pretty negative shit on a few MKX threads. Most of us here are just hype for the new game, having fun discussing possibilities based on the stuff we've seen. If you're not down, then that's your business. But stop just throwing out non-constructive bullshit. Nobody wants it, and nobody is going to want YOU here pretty soon. Keep posting in threads for things you enjoy, and if you have something interesting to share, by all means do so. But, seriously, stop being a twat.

So it looks like he has a move that drains the enemy's attack strength. I saw him do some kind of throw on FerraTorr, and shortly after that, FerraTorr does a kombo on Khan but it only ends up doing 6% for 4 hits!

Of course, this may be "power drain" as much as it is "defense increase" buff, same thing in terms of effect. He takes less damage after the throw.

?

I posted the fatality and the X-Ray in the original post when I made it, they're in GIF form to be less cumbersome.
Okay, no problem. I was just showing off a quality version of the X Ray since I couldn't find one on youtube, but I must have missed that gif. Is that X Ray you put up from the IGN Ed Boon interview? If it is, then I didn't get to watch it until later last night.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I just saw Kotal Kahn do 32% off a launcher and two hits after.

It was basically his double hit launch which resembles Ares F+2,3, into an air grab that slammed them down (MB I believe) into another air grab slam. You know he'll be able to do better shit than that. Man, this character is fucking dope.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I just saw Kotal Kahn do 32% off a launcher and two hits after.

It was basically his double hit launch which resembles Ares F+2,3, into an air grab that slammed them down (MB I believe) into another air grab slam. You know he'll be able to do better shit than that. Man, this character is fucking dope.
Where was that?

I need to find it, GIF it, then post it in the thread for others.

What do u guys think Kotal Kahn's second fatality should be? I think it should be more like apacalypto where he would grab his opponent kneel down and place them on their back over his lap and gut them from their navel to their chest plate using his side knife, rip them open and take out their heart, then then finish the job by sawing off their head and raising it as his finishing pose, brutal

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
did you guys notice in the gamespot demo when he was beefed up his d3 did like %10 on hit? that shit was cray cray, he does hell of a lot of damage but it seems he also takes a lot of damage as well when he cuts himself. kotol kahn the ultimate yolo character.

did you guys notice in the gamespot demo when he was beefed up his d3 did like %10 on hit? that shit was cray cray, he does hell of a lot of damage but it seems he also takes a lot of damage as well when he cuts himself. kotol kahn the ultimate yolo character.
Give em hell at MLG bruh :)

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
What do u guys think Kotal Kahn's second fatality should be? I think it should be more like apacalypto where he would grab his opponent kneel down and place them on their back over his lap and gut them from their navel to their chest plate using his side knife, rip them open and take out their heart, then then finish the job by sawing off their head and raising it as his finishing pose, brutal

I have a few ideas

The one that's more in line with "sacrifice" would be this:
He lifts the opponent over his head so that they are face up directly above him, he chants and a ray of intense sunlight shoots down and the camera zooms in on the victim as the intense heat melts the flesh from their bones while they scream in pain. What's left turns to ash and rains down on KK, he then lifts his hand moves it down his face, making a pattern through the it before striking a victory pose.

Then there's one where he turn the opponent around, stabs his dagger into them at the top of the back of their neck, forces it down their back, filleting it open, before he shoves his hand inside and rips out their entire skeleton, which he holds up with one hand in a victory pose.

A more humiliating one would be him starting from far away, summoning his paddle-sword weapon, and running to his opponent, swinging the weapon so hard into their chest that their upper body flies off violently with the head rolling in the air for a second before falling onto the lower body, with the legs walking around a bit before falling collapsing.

And the one I want the most:
He grabs the opponent by the ankle, slams them violently from one side to the other on the ground, visually bloodying and battering them. After he lets go on the final slam, he walks over to them, picks them up by the top of their head, uses his dagger to scalp them, they fall face down and their brains fall out, and he hold their scalp(top of head) up in a victory pose.

If I knew the full extent of his abilities I'm sure I could come up with better.

Maasik

Noob
This man easily has the most bad ass X-Ray so far. I'm a huge fan of kneeing people in the face, so it might be a little biased.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I'd rather he pick the opponent up using the hilt and end of the blade after he twists it, lift them over the his head and slam them into the ground or his knee instead of just kneeing them in the face.

Kneeing people in the face is still always a valid ending to anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.