What's new

*Official* This guy ragequit on me and I've got proof thread

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
nah im on ps3. as i said above my characters bully smoke like he's the fat kid on the playground, but i cant get anything going because my tv is worse than the connection so the other guy will always see what's happening 30-60 frames before me. that with smoke plus those gay looping combos that dont make sense. not interesting. i would rather play the hoards of shitty scorpions, but for some reason everyone and their mom is picking up smoke.
Dang man you sound so angry over smoke. Although I do hate the combo repetition *cough* Liu kang, I dont think smoke is that bad. You cant do it more than 3 times unless you are in the corner..unlike Kang who takes you from one side of the screen to another... anyway, hopefully you'll get a better TV. Not sure if i'm missing something but I thought smoke wasnt a popular character?

Dang man you sound so angry over smoke. Although I do hate the combo repetition *cough* Liu kang, I dont think smoke is that bad. You cant do it more than 3 times unless you are in the corner..unlike Kang who takes you from one side of the screen to another... anyway, hopefully you'll get a better TV. Not sure if i'm missing something but I thought smoke wasnt a popular character?
i hate smoke AND liu. they both ruin the game for me. though i've hated liu since mk1, so that's nothing new

Smoke is a required character against projectile spammers who utilize lag. I.e. kanos who knife throw and up ball using the lag to their advantage, and some noob saibots that get lucky. That's the only reason I picked up the char.

No need to get too salty about smoke, good old jax always gives smoke a tough fight. dash punch lets you dodge the smoke bomb and attack at the same time, and you can AA grab the teleport on a read (not on reaction though). after that, most smokes will have to smoke towards (d4 gotcha grab) or smoke away (regular dp to close in the range). It's really not that hard as long as you don't let smoke pressure you and you don't crouch block.

I ran into eduaardo's sheeva again this mornin' and feel ridiculously salty about it. friggen sheeva with her stomp and nonsense.

Smoke is a required character against projectile spammers who utilize lag. I.e. kanos who knife throw and up ball using the lag to their advantage, and some noob saibots that get lucky. That's the only reason I picked up the char.

No need to get too salty about smoke, good old jax always gives smoke a tough fight. dash punch lets you dodge the smoke bomb and attack at the same time, and you can AA grab the teleport on a read (not on reaction though). after that, most smokes will have to smoke towards (d4 gotcha grab) or smoke away (regular dp to close in the range). It's really not that hard as long as you don't let smoke pressure you and you don't crouch block.

I ran into eduaardo's sheeva again this mornin' and feel ridiculously salty about it. friggen sheeva with her stomp and nonsense.
lol at the suggestion that you can do anything on reaction online

lol at the suggestion that you can do anything on reaction online
Hey man, if you play online on the vita, you can definitely react to opponent's moves. Except eduuardo's fucking sheeva.

I don't play online at the moment, but when I do, the lag isn't so bad. I can aa grab most teleports easy o.o

Hey man, if you play online on the vita, you can definitely react to opponent's moves. Except eduuardo's fucking sheeva.

I don't play online at the moment, but when I do, the lag isn't so bad. I can aa grab most teleports easy o.o
i dont have vita, ps3 has me at least 90 frames back which means not only can i not do anything on reaction i have to input about 3 or 4 hits into a combo string before knowing if i hit the 1st and hope that all of my commands went through. it's pretty bad.
though it doesnt really matter anymore, i've moved on to tekken

i dont have vita, ps3 has me at least 90 frames back which means not only can i not do anything on reaction i have to input about 3 or 4 hits into a combo string before knowing if i hit the 1st and hope that all of my commands went through. it's pretty bad.
though it doesnt really matter anymore, i've moved on to tekken
yeah well on the vita the lag isn't nowhere near that. I played both and on ps3 its like fighting in water.

RagingGulaman

Raging Of The Sub Zero
so i was trying my kung lao and this dude got over 1400 wins and he was using noob saibot and i have like 77 wins and 102 loses and i beat this dude and rage quit against me at the end and his on ranked 52 of the leaderboards lol

Attachments

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
so i was trying my kung lao and this dude got over 1400 wins and he was using noob saibot and i have like 77 wins and 102 loses and i beat this dude and rage quit against me at the end and his on ranked 52 of the leaderboards lol
Yeah if you look at all of our rage quit screen shots I'm pretty sure you gonna see him pop up 3 or 4 times lol. If they had a leaderboard for rage quit this guy will surely be number one smh

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

RagingGulaman

Raging Of The Sub Zero
Yeah if you look at all of our rage quit screen shots I'm pretty sure you gonna see him pop up 3 or 4 times lol. If they had a leaderboard for rage quit this guy will surely be number one smh

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
hahah i barely play mk now cause im waiting for sfxt for the vita then my mk will be dusted XD

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
hahah i barely play mk now cause im waiting for sfxt for the vita then my mk will be dusted XD
man I have played MK9 vita since launch without access to the PS3 version. I finally went back the other day and the difference is literally as night and day. Everything is soooo slow on PS3 that I concluded on calling the vita version an "offline experience". This is my main reason why im putting the vita version down for now so I can stop getting bodied on PS3. I was going to skip SFxTK vita and wait for PSABR, but since you are that +1, I think im going to reconsider;)

aj1701

Noob
man I have played MK9 vita since launch without access to the PS3 version. I finally went back the other day and the difference is literally as night and day. Everything is soooo slow on PS3 that I concluded on calling the vita version an "offline experience". This is my main reason why im putting the vita version down for now so I can stop getting bodied on PS3. I was going to skip SFxTK vita and wait for PSABR, but since you are that +1, I think im going to reconsider;)
Your back on ps3? Under what handle? I want to see if using my hitbox helps me against you. :D

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
Your back on ps3? Under what handle? I want to see if using my hitbox helps me against you. :D
yeah man im back. You are one of the players im actually looking forward to play since I think we are even in skills (at least when it comes to the kitana stryker MU lol). Sadly, I havent gotten the time to play after work. Maybe I'll catch you sometimes over the weekend. A hitbox huh? Not sure why but it sounds like im gonna hate playing where you are using that thing lol

aj1701

Noob
yeah man im back. You are one of the players im actually looking forward to play since I think we are even in skills (at least when it comes to the kitana stryker MU lol). Sadly, I havent gotten the time to play after work. Maybe I'll catch you sometimes over the weekend. A hitbox huh? Not sure why but it sounds like im gonna hate playing where you are using that thing lol
Don't worry, I can't do my IAFs like I can on stick yet. Not that I'd do them alot against Stryker anyway.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
wait! what!? lol How does one gets salty for winning? :confused:
When people won a match and then they whine about what the opponent was doing, who the opponent picked, how they played etc.
OMG U SPAMMER (Scrub word for "used moves that the offender is not 100% on punishing")
OMG LAO PICKER (Beats Kung Lao once out of 10 times and gets extremely happy if he manages.)
OMG ICE CLONER (Has no fucking idea how to space Sub Zero, picks Sindel and low-balls.)
etc.

Since you usually destroy my smoke, I guess the bring side is that im gonna have resets at my disposal this time around :p
Ugh the smoke v. kitana matchup has been treating me so roughly. I never miss on my shakes, but when it comes to up close pressure, other than d3 d3 d3 d3 d3 d3 d3 I don't have much else o.o. Any tips there? What should I look out for from kitana?

Also, it broke my heart to see "pmarc32 is online playing mk" I was like FUCK YEAH LETS GO

"ps3"

:'<

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
Ugh the smoke v. kitana matchup has been treating me so roughly. I never miss on my shakes, but when it comes to up close pressure, other than d3 d3 d3 d3 d3 d3 d3 I don't have much else o.o. Any tips there? What should I look out for from kitana?

Also, it broke my heart to see "pmarc32 is online playing mk" I was like FUCK YEAH LETS GO

"ps3"

:'<
As far as the smoke vs kitana mu goes, I am still struggling and trying to figure out how to properly deal with her. I get bodied in that MU lol. I guess you can do D3 into D4 into B2. Once I am comfortable in that MU, I'll properly answer that question. Try asking some of the smoke expert:)

Espio

Kokomo
As far as the smoke vs kitana mu goes, I am still struggling and trying to figure out how to properly deal with her. I get bodied in that MU lol. I guess you can do D3 into D4 into B2. Once I am comfortable in that MU, I'll properly answer that question. Try asking some of the smoke expert:)

If you want help, my Kitana is pretty respectable these days :).