What's new

*Official* This guy ragequit on me and I've got proof thread

CRKFIEND

Noob
This thread is to show proof that you caught a ragequitter online :) I thought it would be a good way to use the PSVita's screenshot capabilities... Go figure - my psvita will not connect to my pc... But I'll kick it off. Please list the gamertag of the person you were playing with the photograph if illegible. Go nuts!

Fe4r_D4_Sh4dow89

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
Wow, Delriach makes sure he has proof lol. I would need multiple pages to show all that have rage quit on me since the games release on PS3, but I will show some screen shots here soon though from the PS Vita.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
i don't play online much at all. I actually hate it. My friend sometimes will play on my account when he's over. But i finally played someone with a good connection. Granted he wasn't the best player lol but this screen shot says it all.

KRYS9984

Noob
"The Game Session Is No Longer Available" does not necessarily mean the opponent quit the game, sometimes it just happens.

I have gotten that message many times and my opponent and I remained in the chat room. If any of us genuinely rage quitted, we would need to pull the game / internet booting us from the server.

The real question is, how many of those (genuine) rage quits are followed up by a rage messages?

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
people seem to have something to prove online. It's silly, especially teabagging what a waste of time. Only thing I use it for is during the match to instigate them to attack if they are turtling. I've played 6000+ online games I don't need to see the fatalities, so I bring up the menu ready to leave. Not because I'm angry I lost, I'm just sick of seeing them. Babalities, whatever that's fine, you proved you can win without blocking but doing a fatality proves nothing.

I've got quite a few, but I'm waiting until I get at least 50 and and I'll post a wall of shame. I had hundreds on xbl. It's too easy to get pics now:)

RagingGulaman

Raging Of The Sub Zero
i made someone rage quit today against my sub zero and he using scorpion and i let him beat me on round 1 and on round 2 i went all out and after beat him he quit before i do my fatality2012-05-25-104612.jpg

streetsweep187

Kneel before me
Imo u should only post when the opponent leaves not game unavailables I got 38 I could post if u want lol ....are any of you them??? I'll post when I get time on my vita...when someone leaves screenshots the first thing I do lol

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

This has been pointed out before, but might as well repeat. Since the vita is portable there are sometimes a few "oh shit" moments when you have to leave and it's not necessarily rage quitting. Of course I won't say that for everyone, but I did dip several times on people mid-fight.

That aside, would love to meet some of you online ^_^ seems like everyone's got real skills.