What's new

*Official* This guy ragequit on me and I've got proof thread

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Kano needs more ballz. he's got up ball, down ball, straight ball. But no Gay Ballz or Fuck-you-sideways-ballz

aj1701

Noob
Lol, mrsolodude and what919.. Everyone seems go have the same experience with them.

I was hoping to see antwanblack in yours; unfortunately hes got a lag abusing noob figured out, which gives me trouble now. :(

Lol, mrsolodude and what919.. Everyone seems go have the same experience with them.

I was hoping to see antwanblack in yours; unfortunately hes got a lag abusing noob figured out, which gives me trouble now. :(
use smoke? It ain't so hard.

my worst is eduuardo's laggy ass sheeva.

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!

I did ran into antwanblack and he did rage quit on me. I just recently started to take screen shots not too long ago.

iutiashev101 I think I did run into eduuardo's sheeva a while back but he bit me because I was trying to do neutral jump punch anti stomp lol. I just stood there and waiting for him to stomp smh. I think the connection was ok

Axel_Redd

I did ran into antwanblack and he did rage quit on me. I just recently started to take screen shots not too long ago.

iutiashev101 I think I did run into eduuardo's sheeva a while back but he bit me because I was trying to do neutral jump punch anti stomp lol. I just stood there and waiting for him to stomp smh. I think the connection was ok
he bit u? o-0 daayuuum he musta been mad xD

Axel_Redd

i've known that njp beats sheeva's stomp for a good while, u gotta hit her just before she comes into view, so pretty much when u do the njp it'll look like ur attacking just thin air, but ur attack will still hit :p. sheeva is the reason i have a pocket mileena online xD

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
I see you pmarc, rocking that smoke lol. I've gotten more reliable at not dropping the basic combo, but i'm not sure what's the best way to finish it - jk tele or jk air grab or f44?
Man I finally took the time the other day and go over the smoke living guide that FrothyOmen had put together. Look at the ender section and you will know when to use certain enders. It is pretty much up to you depending on what you are going for. I can tell you this, smoke is definitely a blast to play and his mixups are quite fun. Go in the smoke forum and check out the ender section in the living guide :)

Man I finally took the time the other day and go over the smoke living guide that FrothyOmen had put together. Look at the ender section and you will know when to use certain enders. It is pretty much up to you depending on what you are going for. I can tell you this, smoke is definitely a blast to play and his mixups are quite fun. Go in the smoke forum and check out the ender section in the living guide :)
It's just a combo guide, not a full character guide. :)

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Why does it have to be a guy that rage quit on you...? Just trying to do something special for the rage-quitting ladies of the fighting game world...

i think smoke is a legit reason to rq. that character is boring as shit. the point of online is to get a couple random fun games in. unless you're intentionally playing someone with a rediculus connection like mine (75/35) or faster, then you MIGHT get semi-meaningful games, but that's only like .01% of players

RiBBz22

i think smoke is a legit reason to rq. that character is boring as shit. the point of online is to get a couple random fun games in. unless you're intentionally playing someone with a rediculus connection like mine (75/35) or faster, then you MIGHT get semi-meaningful games, but that's only like .01% of players
Maybe you should learn to fight him instead of rage quit lol

Maybe you should learn to fight him instead of rage quit lol
man, it's not that it's just boring to me. i dont enjoy fighting smoke, especially not in 90 frame lag that i have to deal with sometimes (between the other guy's connection and my shit tv). Because i quit on the competitive aspect of this game i play for fun, and smoke isnt fun, he's boring.

RiBBz22

man, it's not that it's just boring to me. i dont enjoy fighting smoke, especially not in 90 frame lag that i have to deal with sometimes (between the other guy's connection and my shit tv). Because i quit on the competitive aspect of this game i play for fun, and smoke isnt fun, he's boring.
Well connection issues aside, it is really annoying when people just rage quit when they could be learning the match up. Maybe it is boring to you, but would you enjoy if every single person you play just quit every match so you couldn't even get a game in... just because they thought the character you like is boring?? Smoke has really lame tactics, but that is part of fighting games and there are ways to combat it.

yes, if kung lao, kitana, and freddy (note: the first two match up nicely with the egyptian dancing bitch), were boring i would entertain an argument as to why and consider dropping them.

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
Really?:eek: Coming from stryker and kenshi, I think smoke is really fun. Stryker has poor up close game and relies heavily on gun cancel shenanigans and zoning/ counter zoning. I dont have the zoning tools at my disposal with smoke so im force to change that mindset and rushdown (I must admit I rushdown too much at time). So that's the main reason why i'm enjoying the heck out of him. Maybe you chars are a bit balance and might have a hard time against him. I know how you feel by the way with the lag. Smoke can be super annoying in lag. But that also affects his game, standing 2 AA into D1 smoke can be a pain to land in lag as well.

If you are on vita we should play sometimes:)

Really?:eek: Coming from stryker and kenshi, I think smoke is really fun. Stryker has poor up close game and relies heavily on gun cancel shenanigans and zoning/ counter zoning. I dont have the zoning tools at my disposal with smoke so im force to change that mindset and rushdown (I must admit I rushdown too much at time). So that's the main reason why i'm enjoying the heck out of him. Maybe you chars are a bit balance and might have a hard time against him. I know how you feel by the way with the lag. Smoke can be super annoying in lag. But that also affects his game, standing 2 AA into D1 smoke can be a pain to land in lag as well.

If you are on vita we should play sometimes:)
nah im on ps3. as i said above my characters bully smoke like he's the fat kid on the playground, but i cant get anything going because my tv is worse than the connection so the other guy will always see what's happening 30-60 frames before me. that with smoke plus those gay looping combos that dont make sense. not interesting. i would rather play the hoards of shitty scorpions, but for some reason everyone and their mom is picking up smoke.