What's new

Noob.Com updated and reset with more clues!

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
Even though the comics never got into the 4 digits, it's been made clear that the numbers do relate to the comics, and the storyline of the game. As stated in a previous post, #76 was when Batman and Superman first teamed up, and #514 is the fall of Metropolis and Lois's death. It would be worth some time to look into what 4 digits could correspond to something else relating to the characters and previous stories that may relate.

I'll start researching.

insignis

Noob
Even though the comics never got into the 4 digits, it's been made clear that the numbers do relate to the comics, and the storyline of the game. As stated in a previous post, #76 was when Batman and Superman first teamed up, and #514 is the fall of Metropolis and Lois's death. It would be worth some time to look into what 4 digits could correspond to something else relating to the characters and previous stories that may relate.

I'll start researching.
and how would you get to these 2 issues without knowning the numbers?

McCarron

Noob
I don't want to ruin the entire thing -- but one answer that works, takes you back like 3 steps, and the other leads to something unhelpful. So like I said, I think the 4th is either one big troll, or hasn't been finished yet.

If it hasn't been finished yet, I don't want to ruin it by getting onto it too quickly.
From what I've seen, you can always repeat the old codes on the later levels, this isn't new and was discovered this morning. I wouldn't call those solutions.

AngelMK

The Dragon

I'll start researching.
Were did the number 8 come from then??? was it a random number

Has anyone read the Injustice comics?
Maybe the 4 digit date that the original comic came out can be found in the Injustice comic.
The events of comic #514 happened again in Injustice.
Are there any other events in Injustice comics that have also happened in the past, which can be linked?

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
and how would you get to these 2 issues without knowning the numbers?
Well, for one, start searching google for similar themes/storylines that the game is using, and see if any comics come up that had similar things explored, as was the case with 76 and 514.

Second, it doesn't have to be in relation to a comic book issue, it could very well be a character's birthday, or when Metropolis was first founded. I don't know. Doesn't hurt to try...

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
I don't want to ruin the entire thing -- but one answer that works, takes you back like 3 steps, and the other leads to something unhelpful. So like I said, I think the 4th is either one big troll, or hasn't been finished yet.

If it hasn't been finished yet, I don't want to ruin it by getting onto it too quickly.

Doing my absolute best to keep my composure here... lol

Somebody definitely thinks they are above the community with their 6 followers on twitter.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Well, for one, start searching google for similar themes/storylines that the game is using, and see if any comics come up that had similar things explored, as was the case with 76 and 514.

Second, it doesn't have to be in relation to a comic book issue, it could very well be a character's birthday, or when Metropolis was first founded. I don't know. Doesn't hurt to try...

I wanted to maybe try and find the first issue of Superman vs Aquaman or the first comic they both appeared in... That Trident is Aquaman's and I think he fights against Superman's dictatorship. So maybe those will help.

Pakman

Lawless Victory!

I'll start researching.
I dont mean to come across as a dick here but this is post-facto research or hindsight. There is no way of predicting the next one. Also those comics have nothing in common with their corresponding numbers or images other than the fact they happen to be comic book issues and certain events happen to correspond with certain events in injustice.

It is not enough to connect the dots and find out the next set is what I am saying. Yes two happen to correlate with events (what about number 8... any comic book relevance?) but you cannot work out the next number from this theory...:(

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Nevermind on going back steps -- turns out that entering the number from a previous step, causes you to go back to the step after that one. So enterting 8, 08, 008, and 0008 will all take you back to the second step. It's a bug in the code.

So, back to the original 2 options. Either:

1) Ed boon wanted everyone to waste their time, to find nothing
-or-
2) He hasn't finished this yet.

He isn't replying to my tweets.

Phase 3

Feels Good Man
Guys, guys!

I cracked the code, but before I tell you I need you guys to like this post 100 times.

I might also need about 50 bucks worth of Paypal donations.

Then I need someone to go to Queens and get me a sugar cookie or I'm closing the studio.

Wait, what?

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
I dont mean to come across as a dick here but this is post-facto research or hindsight. There is no way of predicting the next one. Also those comics have nothing in common with their corresponding numbers or images other than the fact they happen to be comic book numbers and certain events happen to correspond with certain events in injustice.

It is not enough to connect the dots and find out the next set is what I am saying. Yes two happen to correlate with events (what about number 8... any comic book relevance?) but you cannot work out the next number from this theory...:(
Well, what exactly are you doing to contribute, other than telling me my method is useless?

I am trying dates(4 digits) that correspond with the comics etc., and then crossing them out on the google doc. if they don't work. Some people want to trial and error a hundred numbers, that's good, i'm trying specific dates.

Something is something. The more time arguing over what is the best way definitely isn't helping.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Guys, guys!

I cracked the code, but before I tell you I need you guys to like this post 100 times.

I might also need about 50 bucks worth of Paypal donations.

Then I need someone to go to Queens and get me a sugar cookie or I'm closing the studio.

Wait, what?

this ^^^^

Im actually heading to Queens now, I gotchu brah